Invader

***
A guy's voice. I felt him shake my shoulders. His touch was electrifying, and my eyes opened Immediately to find that I was still in my body. I looked into a pair of dark eyes. North.

He looked too gorgeous to be mistaken for an angel. His black hair, brooding eyes were enough to make me self conscious.

Then I realized I still had a heartbeat. A strong heartbeat. I wasn't dead and it was all a dream. But wait, what was he doing in my room?

'What happened to you?' He asked me in a deep voice, enough to scare me. He was still holding my shoulders and his eyes fixed on me. I was still a little shaky because of the nightmare I just had.

'Nothing happened. What are you doing in my room?' I asked in an alarming voice. What was he doing here?

'You were sweating and screaming in you dream. For a minute, you even stopped breathing.' His voice sounded angry but there was also concern hidden.

'Oh.' I said. He didn't answered me why he was here but I was relieved to see him. His presence felt very warm.

He pushed up onto his feet and ran his fingers through his black hair. He was wearing a black dress shirt, untucked and disheveled, and black pants.

'You've been here the entire time? Why are you here?' I asked, again.

His gaze met mine. I still thought I might be dead because the pain was still there. I dropped my eyes to the ground.  His gaze was too Intense for me to handle.

'I came here because I was worried about you,' he finally spoke. His eyes glimmered. I felt my cheeks getting red and butterflies churned in my stomach. It made me beyond happy that North cared about me.

'I'm okay....now' I said in a small voice.  He didn't looked convinced but kept quite.

'I won't force you to tell me what happened today but if you ever want to talk, I'll be there.' He said and looked to his feet.

'Okay' I blushed. My voice was nearly a wisper. He stood there, completely in silence. None of us spoke.

'It's half-past midnight, I should go' he said after what felt like an eternity.
I didn't want him to go but I couldn't say this to him. I nodded.

'Take care.' His eyes landed on mine and my heart fluttered. He took a deep breath and walked towards the window. Before jumping out, he gave me a final look . An intense look.

*****

To be continued ♡