Questions

♤♤♤

I woke up to the sound of door opening. My eyes were a little crusty, and I groaned as I shifted. I must have been lying in one position for hours; every muscle in my body ached.

'Sang?' Kota said. Kota? I bolted up from the bed and looked at my surrounding. I was in Kota's room. Shit....I must have fallen asleep here.

I looked at him and he was holding a glass of water for me. I sat up straight on his bed and took the glass of water from his hand. He took out his chair and sat in front of me. His eyes were intense on me.

I knew what was coming and I wasn't ready for it.

'How are you?' He asked. I didn't knew that myself. Both my head and body was hurting.

'Fine.' I said. My voice was barely audible. He looked at me with so many emotions and I felt myself getting uncomfortable under his gaze.

I pushed a finger toward my lower lip. 'Sorry.' I whispered. I wasn't sure what else to say.

'Why are you sorry?' He asked, confused.

'You had to miss your classes because of me and drop me home. I'm sorry for being a trouble for you.' I said, ashamed. His gaze softened.

'No, you are my friend Sang and friends help each other.' He said. His eyes were obedient. My stomach flutterd as he called me his friend. I smiled at him.

'So, will you tell me what happened to you today?' He asked, nervously. I knew this was coming. The last thing I wanted was any sort of complication.

If I was going to keep friends, I had to stop them from discovering my past.

I shook my head and looked down. I couldn't look into his eyes. There was no way that I could tell Kota about Clarence. He was the reason why I ended up here in South Carolina. He was the one who made my life miserable, the reason behind my shitty past.

Even thinking of his name brought tears in my eyes. I could never forget what he did to me.

'Sang, look at me.' Kota demanded. I took a deep breath and blinked the tears back before looking at him.

'You can't run from your problems.' He said. 'Sooner or later you have to face them. It's okay if you don't want to tell me what happened but please don't make yourself look miserable. Stay strong.'

His voice was pleading. I wanted to cry so badly and release all the pain. Kota was right. I needed to face Clarence to move on.

We sat in silence for quite sometime before I realized how late it was. Aunt June must be worried sick about me.

'I need to go. Aunt June must be searching for me.' I said. Panick was rising inside my chest.

My school bag was nowhere to be seen. Shit...! I jumped from the bed and start looking for it.

'Calm down, Sang. If you are looking for your bag then it's useless to find here. Your bag is downstairs. I already called Aunt June and told her that you are at my house.' He said and stood up from his chair. I stopped where I was standing. He gave me a tight smile and continued.

'While you were sleeping, I called her to inform that I was giving you a ride back home and she shouldn't bother to come pick you up.'

'Oh.' That was all I could say. I was thankful that he did so much for me. Once again I felt emotional. I walked towards where he was standing and hugged him. At first, I took him by surprise but after a few seconds he hugged me back. It was a friendly gesture from my side but still I felt butterflies in my stomach.The feelings I felt for him was quite unusual.

♤♤♤

After saying bye to Kota, I helped my aunt to prepare dinner. It helped me to keep my mind distracted from Clarence.

I was beyond scared that he was back in my life but after listening to Kota, I felt that I'm not weak anymore. I'll show Clarence that I'm not the same Victim Sang that I used to be.

Now, I had friends to support me. This time I was not alone.

◇♡◇

A/N;

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT .

Be prepared for the next day.....