Shopping

◇♡◇♡◇♡◇

I washed up and changed my clothes into something comfortable because I hated wearing jeans. I quickly completed my homework and packed my bag for tomorrow. Aunt June was waiting for me, downstairs as we were about to leave for shopping. I knew she loved spending her time shopping and gossiping.

When I got downstairs I found that aunt June was already waiting for me  in the car. Looks like someone is very excited. I jumped in the first seat and saw she was looking at her shopping list.

'Let's go' I said. She smiled and started the car.

Today was going to be long. I only agreed to go on shopping because I wanted to spend some time with her. I planned on talking to kota after shopping.

After 20 minutes we arrived at the mall. It was big and I could see many big brand showrooms. I glanced at aunt June and it didn't surprised me that her eyes were brightly shining. She looked so cute.

'Look, a swimwear shop' she pointed enthusiastically at a lingerie shop. 'Your mom told me that you are a very good swimmer and I guess you probably don't have any good swimming costume, Right?'

'No, I have one.' I said. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows. 'The one I used in school.' I explained.

'Cut this crap. You need a regular swimwear and a pretty one.' She took my hand and dragged me to the store. I really didn't wanted her to spend money on me but I knew that it would be a complete waste to argue with her.

We went inside the shop and looked for something suitable for me. Moments later aunt June spotted a pink bikini swimsuit for me and a red one. The red one looked very revealing but I still tried it in the changing room. It turned out that the pink one was perfect for me. It didn't showed much skin and I was comfortable in it.

Aunt June bought some casual wear dresses for her and forced me to buy few tops, shorts and maxi dress

'Which one?' She asked, holding two long halter neck dresses, one in pink and other in black, with a look of indecision on her face.

I pointed to the pink one. She'd look great in it because she was tall and slim. She had a very good figure.

'Thanks!' She said and admired the dress again. She was going all out. She suggested that I should get one dress for special occasions but I denied. She passed me a long look and once again dragged me to a girly shop. Shopping was fun for some, but for me it was laborious.

She selected a number of dresses and thrust them at me. I breathed deeply for a few minutes before stripping down. I only chose two dresses out of the huge pile. One was Saffron and other one was black. I loved the black one and so does aunt June.

It was a black Victorian layered dress and it complemented my pale skin. Very vintage.

We spent all evening shopping and when we finally reached home I crashed into my bed

We spent all evening shopping and when we finally reached home I crashed into my bed. I was too tired to move. There was no way that I  could talk to kota now so I planned on talking to him next morning. It was killing me that they all were ignoring me.

♡◇♡

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT