Unconscious

A/N:-

Please don't skip this note. I want you to read this.

Guys, I'm facing some problems with my wattpad. I have been getting messages that my chapters order is messed up and some of my chapters are not showing. Please comment and let me know if you are facing these problems too.
If you want I can Unpublish and then again Publish the chapter 'SECOND DAY'.

If you are facing trouble reading any of my chapters, please comment.

Thank you.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The day continues......

Enjoy♡

***
I walked into the cafeteria which was already packed with students. I think I'd never know how this school was able to function with so many students.

I spotted Meredith sitting with Ella and Noha on the same table as yesterday but Karen was nowhere to be seen. Where was she?

I made my way past a bunch of guys and reached our table.
'Hi, we were just wondering why you didn't showed up.' Meredith said, smiling. Today she was wearing a white t-shirt with pink pants. Not just pink but HOT pink. Her fashion sense was very loud but it suited her.

'Hey.' I said to everyone. Noha waved at me and Ella just smiled like her sister. She looked completely opposite to her sister because she was wearing a black t-shirt and black pants, where Noha looked simple with a decent shirt and jeans. I realized that I was the only one who wore skirts in this school. This realization made me uncomfortable on my seat. In my previous school all the girls used to wear skirts and it was very easy to blend in.

I sat next to Noha and took my lunchbox out of my bag. Meredith and Ella was already sitting together facing us. The resemblance between them was very striking apart from their clothes, though they were step sisters.

'Shit... sorry I'm late.' Karen voice came from behind me. I turned around and saw that she seemed out of breath which meant she was probably running. She took a seat in between me and Noha reached for the water bottle which Noha was holding.

She took a long sip and said 'You guys won't believe that I got selected for our school's swim team.'

Meredith and Ella started screaming in unison. This earned us glares from several students who were sitting close to us. It was crystal clear that they were very happy for Karen. I didn't knew that Karen was a swimmer.

'I knew you would. You are the best swimmer in this whole school.' Ella said.

'Thanks' karen said, blushing. It was rare for her to blush.

'Congrats, karen' Noha said, smirking. Karen acknowledged him with a friendly punch on his back and then gave him a awkward side hug.

'Wow.. congratulations!' I said. She smiled and leaned towards me and also gave me a side hug. I blushed. I got a feeling that we are going to be really good friends.

'Karen! I want to sing a poem for you considering today is a very special day. I wrote it in my history class today.' Meredith said excitedly and winked at her. Karen raised her eyebrows in suspicion.

'Don't you think you should study in your history class rather than writing poems.' Karen pointed.

'Yeah, and the thing is that she didn't even got caught by the teacher where I was caught. Mrs. Shelley made me recite the entire poem to the whole class.' Ella said, pouting. She looked like a child and we all started laughing.