Secret Unleashed

I'm so Sorry! I know I took a while to post this chapter.

♡♡♡

I looked up at him and said softly, 'I trust you.'

Dr. Green's eyes widened as if he didn't expected me to say anything. He quickly composed himself and nodded at me to continue.

I knew it was the right time to tell him about everything but just thinking about that gave me goosebumps. Those disturbing images filled my mind and my eyes moistened.

I took a deep breath and looked directly into his eyes. He was sitting so close to me that it made me nervous. His green eyes were filled with many emotions that made me dizzy. I teared my gaze away from his eyes and looked behind him. I couldn't tell my deepest secret while looking directly at him.

'I....I..' I opened my mouth to speak but my voice broke. I cleared my throat and willed myself to speak again.

'I was....bullied.' I managed to speak without crying or running, though my voice was shaking. I felt my heart at ease, like something heavy was lifted from my chest. From the corner of my eyes I saw Dr. Green getting up from his chair and kneeling in front of me. His face inching away from me.

He pressed his palms against my cheeks in an effort to get me to focus. My eyes scrunched closed.

'Sang, open your eyes and calm down.' His voice was soft and soothing. I opened my eyes. His green eyes were penetrating right through me. I shivered under his gaze.

'Are you okay?' He asked. I was not okay but nodded. I knew this was the perfect time to open my heart to him and I didn't wanted to miss this opportunity. He wiped my cheeks and gave me an encouraging smile.

'I was thirteen when it all started.' I continued. 'My parents shifted a lot and that time Illinois was a new place for us. I started my school there without any friends. I was a new shy girl and nobody noticed me much during my first week but after sometime I caught the attention of some bad boys. They cat-called whenever I pass them.... At first I ignored it but the situation worsened when they start standing in front of my house for hours and following me when I pass them in the hallway. I guess this was one of the reasons that Girls never talked to me. They must have thought that I attract trouble or I'm some kind of attention seeking person.' I told him this while looking at his face and this shocked me. His expression was passive.

'I never mentioned this to my parents and thought if I ignore them maybe they'll get bore of me and leave me alone but this never happened.'' I took a deep breath before coming to the worst part. Dr. Green was still kneeling in front me and his hands were making soothing circles on my knuckles. His face looked calm but there was a disturb look in his eyes. I quickly looked at my lap to hide my face. The worst part was coming.

'I...I...After few weeks a boy approached me. He said that he wanted to be friends with me. I did saw him sometimes with the bad boys but I ignored this because the feeling of having a friend was much greater....I regret that because despite getting bad vibes from him I let him get close to me....'

'Who was he?' Dr. Green asked. His voice startled me and I looked up to meet his gaze. His face looked commanding and Intimidating at the same time.

'Clarence Stone' My voice shooked. He nodded at me continue.

'He was my first friend in Illinois... or that's what I thought. He was very nice to me. I thought he was my friend, but I was wrong...' A sob broke through my lips. I was shivering at the memory that I was about to tell Dr. Green. That moment I wasn't even sure if I could continue or not without crying.