Kota

Finally! Your wait is over now😁
Get ready to meet Kota.
I know I took a long time to introduce him but guys here he is 😉........

*********************

What should I do? Nathan was staring at me or studying me. If I say 'No' he would get suspicious and ask me to give reasons.

I guess I should go because sooner or later I have to face Kota.

'Okay.' I said to Nathan. He looked a little taken aback by my response.

'Really? I thought you were never gonna answer. Okay let's go.' He said and started walking towards Kota's house.

I was shaking. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself. Focus, Sang! It's probably the best opportunity to know what kota knew about you.
I was fighting my own internal battle.

Nathan rang the bell and to my surprise it was answered by kota itself. He was wearing a green sweatshirt and track pants. Calm down Sang!. He looked at Nathan and to me. Confusion was written all over his face. Probably thinking what I was doing with him.

'Hey, Can we come in?' Nathan asked.

'Sure.' Kota said. He was still confused. I took a deep breath and followed him inside the house.

***

Kota's house was far different from Nathan's. The dinning room at the end of the hall had a small round table with five chairs. The floor was wooden with light blue carpeting. I could see the stairs that lead upstairs.
His house was very welcoming. I loved the aura it gave. There was also a couch in living room along with a plasma T.V . I could see that his whole wall was filled with family picture.

'Hi' kota said for the first time. I looked up at him. I didn't realise I was staring at his house. His eyes finally met mine.

'Hi' I said. My voice sounded like I was scared of something.

'Kota, this is Sang. She lives in our neighborhood and guess what she goes to our school.' Nathan said excitedly. He guided me over to Kota's couch and we all sat down. Nathan was sitting beside me and kota sat on a chair in front of me.

'I know' kota said. My eyes widened.

'Hi I'm kota'. He offered me his hand and I lightly shake it. He was very formal. It stunned me and butterflies churned in my stomach as soon his hand touched mine. I tried not to blush at it.

'Aunt June told me about you.' He continued.

'What did she tell you?' I blurted. I didn't realize I said that out loud. Shit....! Nathan looked at me with his eyebrows raised but kota looked calm. He wasn't taken aback.

'Nothing much. She just told me you shifted here from Illinois and we'll be going to the same school. She asked me to help you if you face any problem.' He said sincerely. Oh god! This means aunt June didn't tell kota about my past and I have been worrying all day over nothing. I'm so dumb.

'Oh.' That was all I could say. I was shocked. Nathan was very quite.

'Well if you don't mind can I ask you one question?' Kota asked me hesitating. I looked straight into his eyes. His eyes were emerald green and his glasses were hanging a little lower on his nose. His hair was brown. I felt my breath escape me. His eyes were gorgeous. I soon realized I was staring at Kota. I looked away. Both Kota and Nathan was waiting for me to say something.