Dr. Green

Finally its time for Dr. Green's introduction. 😊

********
By the time I was finished in the reception, I weaved my way through the throng of students. The hall was full because of them. The number of students were almost the double of my previous school. I guess I will not find difficulty in being invisible.

At some point , I was pushed as some students were goofing around. I ended up pressed up against a man in brown, corduroy suit. He had brown hair and wore glasses.

"No need to push" he said. His name tag was pinned to the breast of his coat. Vice Principal Mr. McCoy.

"I'm so sorry" I said. I swept my eyes down. "I didn't mean to. It's just crowded in here".

He grumbled."kids in a hurry to get into school and the moment you are in, you'll do anything to get out again". He backed himself off and looked me over. "You also wear skirts that are too short". He said "What's your name?".

With a panicked voice I said " I'm Sang".

"Last name?"

"Sorenson"

"Hm" he said. "Your skirt is too short. You're going to have to go home and change. We cant allow students to walk around like this".

My mouth fell open.  "I'm sorry it's my first day and I didn't knew...".

"I don't care. You broke the rules"he said with a harsh voice.

I bowed my head again, my eyes glassing over with tears. Why was he doing this to me?

"Mr. McCoy,"called a voice . We both turned to where the speaker had called from.

A man approached with Sandy blond hair with gentle curls. His eyes were a dazzling green and his face was just as kind as his voice. He was young. Maybe 19. He was gorgeous. I wonder if he was a senior who stopped by for a visit or something.

"I was just looking for you, Mr. McCoy." He said and turned to me, looking down at my face. "I'm sorry. Am I interrupting ".

"No, she was just going home to change her clothes."I felt my lip trembling. How humiliating.

The man raised an eyebrow at me, looking me over." But I don't find any problem with her dress. She looks decent enough for school."

"Her skirt is too short". Mr. McCoy said.

His lips pursed. "I believe the rule book states that a skirt must be as long as a lady's fingertips when she has her hands pressed to her sides and it appear she's within regulation "
he said, referring to my skirt which was indeed two and a half inch longer than my middle finger.

"I don't think its appropriate" he said with his teeth clenched together.

"But that's not our judgement to make because she's within the school regulation".

"You know you can't interfere in my business and its up to me how I handle these students. She's not one of your boys, Dr. Green." Mr. McCoy barked.

A doctor? I blinked, disbelieving because he barely looked nineteen.

"I think your school management hired us to assist your school in a way we can and I guess that's what I'm doing. For a matter of fact you should worry about the students who actually broke the rules than one girl who hasn't."Dr. Green said. His green eyes washed over me. " You were just heading for your class, weren't you?"

"Come with me." he said to me in a gentle voice. I nodded. Dr. Green guided me down the hallway and I tried not to look at Mr. McCoy.

So Dr. Green and his group was hired to assist the management. That explains why he was here. And what about the group of boys Mr. McCoy just mentioned? This us so confusing. I bit back my urge to ask him.

"I should apologies for Mr. McCoy's behavior." Dr. Green said.

"He's pretty intimidating "I said.

He laughed "So what class you were headed to?"

"Homeroom Room 135"

"Let me lead you the way."

We walked side by side which felt really awkward. I just made a complete fool of myself in front of him and not to forget he saved me from getting detention on my very first day of school.

"So are you in any of my classes". Dr. Green asked.

I raised my eyebrows in confusion "You teach here?" I asked. He was a doctor at the age of nineteen or twenty and he even teach in high school? What next, now he'll say he's some kind of a spy agent?

"Yes, I teach Japanese here." God, its so hard to believe that he's a teacher and a doctor. If he would have said that he's a model or an actor, I wouldn't have doubt him in a million year.

"Yes, I have Japanese class after lunch."I said with confusion written all over my face.

He smiled casually "Then you have your class with me."
I just gave him a polite smile in response.

"What's your name? Sorry I didn't asked earlier. " he asked.

"Sang. Sang  Sorensen". I hesitated while responding. I know I have a weird name.

"Really? As in I sang a song?" He asked. I nodded.

"You have a interesting name. I like it." This caused me to blush. He was so casual and confident. I felt like a idiot near him.

"Shall we go in?" He asked. I looked up and notice that we have reached room 135.

The same churning in my stomach returned. Some of the students were standing outside the door which meant class haven't started yet. I don't know why but I didn't want Dr. Green to leave me alone.

"Thank you" I said. "I don't mean to keep you."

"It's fine" he said. "See you in Japanese class and oh good luck for the day ."

I watched him as he turned round the corner leaving me behind in front of my class.

I swallowed my overwhelming emotions and make my way towards the classroom. Everyone was scattered around and almost half of the seats were empty. So I choose to sit on second bench near the door leaving a seat in front of me. The seat behind me was also unoccupied. I guess my seat will not gather much attention.

Finally the bell rang and everyone took their seats. Still the seat in front and behind me was unoccupied. I gathered some courage and look towards to students who were still talking.

After a minute or two our homeroom teacher arrived with the class attendance register. I hope he wouldn't call out my name and make me introduced myself in front of the whole class.

Silently I chant my prayers and wished that my day wouldn't get any worse.

****************

A/N:

I hope you guys enjoyed it.
Plz Vote and comment.
Your votes matters a lot and thanks for reading .

So who else is ready to meet our next academy boy? 😎