Answer

Strange dream. Very strange dream.

~☆~

I woke up the next day and tried to open my eyes. It appears someone glued my eyelids together in the night. I turned and looked at the clock. Half past six. Oops. I rolled on to my back and looked at the ceiling. How did I sleep so long? I asked myself. I guess I was too tired because of shopping.

After 15 minutes, I was ready to go to school. This time I promised myself that no matter what, I'm going to talk to kota.

♡♡♡

When I reached the school gate's, I saw Kota and Nathan already sitting on a bench. I took a deep breath before approaching them. They were talking about something serious but stopped when they saw me coming towards them.

'Hey' I said. Kota looked confused to see me for a minute. Why? I looked down at Nathan but he was trying not to make eye contact with me.

'Hey' They both said together and then looked at each other with a raised eyebrows. What's happening here?

'I want to talk to you? I blurted out. I didn't want to waste my time. I was dying to know what happened to Gabriel and others.

'Okay?' Kota said.

'Please tell me what happened that day. The day when Gabriel was attacked.' I sounded desperate but I didn't really cared. I wanted to know the answer. He sighed and looked at me with concern.

'Do you want to know? Right now?' He asked. I nodded and didn't break my eye contact with him. He let out a deep breath and I could tell he was struggling inside. I felt really bad to demand him for answers but I had no choice.

'Okay, but please sit down first.' He scoot over a little so I could sit between him and Nathan. I settled down and looked at him to continue.

'When Gabriel got into the fight with them he tried to call Nathan for backup but he couldn't. It was really hard for him to handle those two alone and he ended up pretty badly. Then out of nowhere you entered the class and picked up the fight with Greg and Walter to save him. What were you thinking?' He asked. I looked at Nathan but he was looking at the ground and still avoiding my eye contact.

'...I... don't know. I just wanted to help. I just couldn't see him....' I couldn't explain what I felt at that time but Kota nodded at me as if totally understanding what I was trying to say.

'Gabriel told us that you fought like a ninja.' He continued 'Nobody believed him but Nathan and I knew what you're capable of. And then you passed out. Gabriel called me and told what happened. After that Nathan and I rushed to help you and him.'

'And then we saw your aunt in the hallway and told her that you passed out.' Nathan said. I was shocked that he was talking to me again.

'What happened to Greg and Walter? I asked in a shaky voice. I was too overwhelmed at that moment.

'We took care of them. You did beat them pretty badly.' Nathan replied. Guilt cursed all over me. I knew they both deserved it but I couldn't help myself to feel that way. Kota looked at my face and quickly added.

'Sang, it's not your fault. I know what you did was only to protect Gabriel. You are a true friend.' I wasn't sure what to say. I looked at Nathan and he was looking at me with the same emotion. Concern.

'How's Gabriel?' I asked.

'He's doing well. But angry that you put yourself in danger.' I smiled. Thank god he was okay.

'Not just angry but angry as hell!' Gabriel's voice came from behind us. We all looked shocked and turned around to see that Gabriel, Luke, Silas, North and Victor were standing right behind us. For how long they were all here?