1

I sauntered along besides my friends, a very reptilian female, Asteria, and a some what bear like male male, Ursine Maximus, but we just called him Max .

Asteria and Max were gazing into each other's optics. It both sickened me and made me incredibly jealous. I cared deeply for my friends but they were starting to forget about me. I knew they loved each other, they were sparkmates. They had tried to hide it from me, so we would not split apart, but I wanted to make the decision myself. I didn't want to be the one to keep them apart.

I sped up and stopped in front of them, be being the largest of the 3 of us they stopped.

"We need to talk..." I started I had been thinking about this for a long time. They both looked up worried, it hurt me a little to see them worried. They were like siblings to me, siblings I liked, and I didn't want to see them hurt physically or emotionally.

"I... think it's time for me to leave." I looked at the ground.

"What?" Asteria demanded, visible hurt in her optics.

"I know you two are sparkmates. You deserve to start a pack together, and be happy, I would just get in the way." I turned away and started to walk off.

"No!" Asteria said moving towards me.

"Don't leave." Max pleaded.

"I'm sorry, but you're not going to make this decision on your own." I continued to walk, I heard someone try to follow me, but they were stopped by subtle muttering. The duo offered a few more more pleads but I closed it out. I continued to walk out alone into the growing darkness of night, alone.

What eventually pulled me from my thoughts and senseless wandering was my near empty tanks. A rather common occurrence, I needed to find an energon deposit or another predacon.

I happened upon an energon deposit before running into another pred. I felt a freezing wind rip across my plating. I had been so deep in thought I hadn't realized I had wandered for miles upon miles.

The deposit I happened upon was above ground. It was a rather large but not overly roomy cave. A storm kicked up in the night, I had to stay in the cave. If I left I would face dangerously low temperatures. Well the trip hadn't been a total loss, the deposit I had located hadn't been touched as far as I could tell.

So I turned my attention to restoring my energon reserves. I curled up to get some rest on my full tank. However when you are off on your own it is dangerous to risk powering down. But this far from where most apex predacons usually hunted seemed safe enough. I

The roaring wind woke me some time later the light was slowly returning. I ingested a little more from this secret stash and headed off. This was rather risky, while I could easily take the current temperature if I couldn't find my way back or more cover I would freeze in the dark.

My tracks were long gone and flying in this wind was an easy way to crash and ruin your wings. I trekked for what felt like hours with no avail, the terrain not changing. I did detect a familiar sent once but I quickly lost it in the wind.

I sat in the snow, my ears drooping, feeling the wind glide across my alloy, lost in the snow. My ear flicked at a sound then I lept to my feet and spun around to face him.

"Landslide." I growled.

"It's been too long." He said an evil look plastered to his muzzle.

"You're right any longer and I wouldn't get the opportunity to kill you myself!" I roared charging at him.

I tilted my head down, as did he, and we connected. The sound alone shook the ice. Harder and harder I pressed pushing him back. He jolted to the right throwing me off as I hadn't expected him to suddenly give.

He charged into my side almost knocking me to my back. I lept on him tearing at his shoulder, his back, and wings. Energon ran down his side and colored the once pure snow blue.

He hooked his tail spike into my side and ripped it out. This was very effective given that his large tail spikes had barbs. I roared out in agony and frustration.

We continued our fight for hours neither of us willing to give in. We were determined to make this our last meeting, it was clear neither of us had anything else to fight for except each other's death.

The ground beneath us was weakening as we exchanged flames. I felt it breaking beneath me.