11

It had been months since Jaws had ecaped the cons. She had been welcomed back to the team, and she was now seen as a true member of team prime. Jaws could not exactly figure out why. She just knew it had something to do with her not telling the cons anything, inspite of... losing an optic. Ratchet had done his best and he managed to construct a new one. It had taken her a while to adjust to it, but when it finally sync with her other optic she was back to 100%. She and Bee had been working more and more on their collaborative fighting. They were getting better and better. Bee could now easily fire at a target, even while Jaws was at high speed. They had a little more difficulty with aerial combat but they were getting there. Jaws felt like she was back home with Aateria and Max. She had been thinking about them more and more often. What had happened to them? Where they killed in the great cataclysm? Had they been frozen like her? She tried not to think about it too much. She was waking up from a power down when Bee came into her quarters. "Are you ready?" He asked excited she lifted her head still a little tired but nodded and stood. Bee lead her to the ground bridge. They entered the portal and stepped to the other side. Jaws took in her surroundings. The were at one of this planet's polar regions. Jaws stretched now fully awake. "Ok." Jaws said getting excited. Bee climbed onto her back, "So let's go over this one last time. We are out here to test your top speed. You will start here and you will obtain top speed as quickly as possible. Once you have you will send some fire to the right of us and slow down." Bee said. "Agreed." She was excited. She had shown her speed to Bee but not her top speed. She was planning to blow him away. Jaws felt her tail flick in anticipation. "Go!" Bee called out after setting the tracker. Jaws exploded forward feeling all her pent up energy propel her forward. Her aerodynamic form sliced the air as she approched her top speed. Bee hung on for dear life. She was at a speed not reachable by any of the members of team prime. She felt her self max out, she set a flame out to her right. She let herself slow and eventually slid to a halt. "So how did we do?" She asked. Bee check the stats, "Looks like you topped off at about 320 miles per hour. Awesome!" He said patting her shoulder blade. She sat waiting for Bee to preparethe tracker for their next experiment. "Ok you done?" She asked impatiently. "Alright time for the second and final test, at least for today. We shall test your highest flight speed." Jaws lept into the air and hovered waiting for Bee to allow her to let loose. "Go!" He announce then held on. Jaws raced up slicing air currents heading for a good peak altitude. She felt it was the time she twisted and set her self on a diagonal descent. She felt gravity pulling her back to the ground but that wasn't enough. Bee thought they had easily outpaced how fast she was on land and that they were at top speed on the way up. Boy was he wrong. Jaws extended her wings and sent them faster, faster. She heard the blast behind her. "And there goes the sound barrier!" She yelled out in joy thought certain her voice was swept away in the wind. As she felt her self gain yet more speed she felt her limit and leveled off. As they sped about a mile above the ground Jaws began to slow to cruse speed. After she had slowed Bee checked the tracker. "Wow..." he said having no words. "What?" Jaws asked enjoying herself. "It says you topped out at about 1005 mph at your fastest." Bee said barely believing himself. That shocked Jaws as well, she knew she was fast but she didn't know she could go that fast. "Wow, that even impressed me." She joked. Rather then going back to the base immediately Jaws decided a few stunts might be a bit more fun.

_________________________________

So I picked [this version] Jaws's top speed and I don't know if it is pheeseable or not I just wanted it to be impressive. She doesn't use her top speed much because 1) she needs a lot of space to reach it and 2) can't really maneuver at that speed. So if you guys think it is dumb and unrealistic I get it, just imagine it was a different speed if it suits you.

K again thanks for reading :D