4

Upon entering the room Bee turned on the lights, which illuminated a mostly empty space. 

"Hmm, this isn't much of a room it's more like a cell. I'll be back, you stay." He instructed sliding out the door. 

The pred flopped down on the floor and stretched a little relaxing and surveying her new territory.  The room was mostly empty with the exception of a few dusty old tarps that almost contrasted with the dull tan walls. 

She meandered over to a tarp and lifted it with a talon. It was a huge tarp it could completely cover her. She smiled and slid under the tarp sliding around beneath it. She had made her own cave within her new cave! She continued to bound around not having a clue what direction she was headed, until running into a wall.

Bee made a mental list of the things he could nab without them being missed. What would a predacon play with? However Bee was interrupted by the return of his team mates. 

He remembered how badly he had wanted to go with them, and how disappointed he had been when he discovered he was staying. Looking back on it he thanked the primes he had stayed.

He snatched a spare lob ball and tucked it under his arm. 

"Sorry you didn't get to go on the mission Bee." 

Bee whirled, startled at first, but saw it was only Smokescreen, "It's fine, I'm over it." Bee answered cheerfully.

Bee gathered a few other things: a thick heavy duty chain, a spare lob ball, a cylinder of energon, and crystal of unrefined energon, no way to tell what the pred would recognize as fuel. 

He headed back down to the storage room and swung the door open. 

Romping about the room under the tarp the predacon was rumbling and chirping playfully. It made him laugh. He put down the items on the floor near a wall then pulled the tarp off the predacon. 

She stopped realizing she was free of the mysterious cave sheet. She sat down expectant gaze set on Bee as he came over with the cylinder of blue liquid. 

When Bee tried to insert the cylinder into her wrist the predacon recoiled raising her head and growling. 

"Woe, woe, woe, this won't hurt you." He soothed. She calmed, he started to edge towards her wrist again only to get the same response. 

Time to change tactics. He took the crystal of unrefined energon and held it up to her. Her gaze locked on it and she took it straight from Bee's hand. 

He flinched in surprise looking up as she crushed it in her jaws and swallowed hastily. She turned to look back down at him. 

"So that's how you take energon." Bee breathed, still a little shocked.

He disappeared out the door for a moment and returned with a good deal of energon crystals in his arms. The predacon immediately perked up and borderline galloped over. 

Bee held up a new crystal, "Hold on, before you take my hand off." Bee said lowering his hand to where the predacon couldn't reach it. "Take it, without taking my hand with it." He said stressing the second part. 

The predacon took the crystal slower this time, then crushed it with ease. 

"Those are some jaws... hey, you need a name and now I know just what to call you." He smiled petting her shoulder as she dug into the pile of energon crystals he had brought down for her. 

After she had finished she settled on the tarp, and looked back at Bee for what to do next. Bee had come up with a plan, he had decided on a sort of dog trainer approach. He had seen Miko watching videos of this on youtube.