15

"How did you do that?" Bee asked still slightly stunned. They sat in Jaws's quarters. "I don't know, but I do have a suspicion... There were legends of predacons that were capable of transformation, long before me. They created weapons and armor, they could also command great strength. The legend goes that as time went on they could call upon their strength but could not control it. As in when they used it they would drive their victim into submission or worse. I think that is what happened to me..." Jaws said looking down a little. "It makes me nervous... what if something like that happens? Then I can't control it?" Jaws said nervous. Bee places his servo on her helm. This calmed Jaws, she still didn't know why. "You can control this," he said reassuring. She nodded, "So, have you guys figured what we brought back from cybertron?" Jaws asked. "Well we think the rusted pice of metal is armor of some sort. We still have no idea what the other thing is." Bee said standing. "That giant piece of metal, armor? What autobot could wear that?" She joked trying to lighten the mood. "Maybe Omega Supream," Bee said, "Or Metroplex," Jaws suggested. "Ooo, or Predaking." He joked, a light turned on in Jaws's prosesor. "Wait..." she started, "That might be the right answer... but no." She shook her head. "That's not to farfetched." Bee said, "Oh but it is... this armor would be eons before me." They talked as they strowed towards the bridge. Jaws had turned to bot mode, as it was easier to maneuver in the base. Smokescreen was messing with the helmet that was mostly still covered in rust. "Smokescreen don't put that on," Jaws said as he was about to do so. "Why?" He asked handing it to Bee. "Becase if this is predacon armor, the legend could be true." She said. "So now there is a legend?" Bee asked, "Well the armor it self seemed to be such at one point, but anyway. The legend is, that if any puts it on they are subjected to a test of their greatest fear. It supposedly has killed." She said, that got a slight response. "So, your not going to try it on?" Bee asked. "Well.... I didn't say that." Her ears flicked and a smile played at the edges of her mouth. She turned to beast mode and took the helmet from Bee. As she held it cracks formed in the rust and then it fell off to reveal a shiny silver blue helmet. Jaws put the helmet onto her head, her horn and ears were visible through holes in the top of the helmet. The metal was cold against her plating she could feel as it spread... like ICE! They could see the armor forming around her it looked as if it were formed from crystal. She felt it, it was freezing her! No! She would not go back in the ice! She started to scratch at the hemit to get it off. She began to stress out as it was not coming off. "Get off!" She growled at it. She growled something in predacon, it unlocked and she threw it off. She remained on the ground stressed claws over her head. She was shaking. Bee stroked her neck hoping to calm her. She moved one of her claws from over an optic, "I'm not doing that again." She said quietly still shaking a little. A little later Jaws was laying in her quarters. Bee entered to see if she was ok. "I couldn't do it..." She said ashamed, "What?" Bee asked sitting besides the massive beast. "I couldn't beat my fear, the armor tested me and I failed." She said looking at the ground. "Nobody defeats their greatest fear the first time." He said. And the 2 friends sat in silence, a peaceful welcome silence.

Jaws sat looking at the helmet. She wanted to put it on to look her fear in the eyes and make it back down. She wasn't ready yet, she couldn't face the ice yet. Not yet.

_______________________________________
On the nemesis:

Megatron knew that Predaking alone was not strong enough to take down the original pred. He needed assistance. Was it a good idea? He wasn't completely sure, but it was the only one he could fathom actually working. "Shockwave, I trust you have what I asked for?" Megatron asked. Shockwave turned to him, "Indeed lord Megatron, as you requested a second predacon." He said pointing to the tube. Inside was a beast not as large as predaking but was defiantly powerful. "She is fully functional, should I release her?" Shockwave asked. "Yes," Megatron responded, the green liquid oozed from the tube. The large green and yellow predacon [here is a picture]

 The large green and yellow predacon [here is a picture]

began to stir. Her optics opened, her tail flicked, then using her powerful tail she broke open the tube. She ended up flat on her face. Attempting to stand she spoke one word, "Ser-ket." After getting to her feet she repeated it, "Ser-ket," Shockwave understood. "That is her designation." He explained. "Well Ser-ket, welcome to the decepticons. Now let us introduce you to Predaking..."

_______________________________________

Back in autobot HQ:

Jaws was in power down, she had been pretty bored lately. Most of the missions lately had been in close enough proximity to humans for Optimus to say she couldn't come. She stood and stretched like a cat as she powered up. She moved slowly in beast mode. The silence in the base was practically deafening with the exception of the ticking of her claws on the floor. When she reached the bridge Ratchet was looking confused at the monitor. "What is it?" She asked sitting behind him. "I'm detecting two predacon life signals... And there is a third signal but not a life signal." He said intrigued. "Predacons?" She asked, she lifted slightly. "Can I go?" She asked excited. "Two predacons verses the one of you?" He asked not looking away from the monitor. "In my mood, ooohh yeah." She said smiling showing her fangs. "Fine." Ratchet stated before opening the ground bridge. She trotted through, the land on the other side was a swamp. She didn't mind it that much, she moved as silently as a giant robotic dragon could through the water and mud. She looked around a collection of trees to see Predaking digging in the sand. Next to him was a second predacon?! It was smaller and different in color and build. Jaws waited for the right moment then rushed. She managed to catch Predaking by surprise knocking him into his side. However the new predacon had heard her coming. Ser-ket turned and bit down on their attacker. Jaws yelped in surprise but retaliated just as fast. She plowed into Ser-ket throwing her off in one direction. Predaking knocked Jaws from behind, as she was distracted. Jaws struck Predaking with her tail, disorienting him for a moment. The new predacon was running back at full speed [which was nothing close to Jaws's.] She collided with Jaws, as this occurred Predaking charged her other side. She felt crushed, she was trying in vain not to give way. The two predacon eventually got tired of it. Predaking opened his mouth an set fourth flames, Ser-ket cought on and did the same. This would not stand Jaws had enough! She turned towards Ser-ket and grabbed her in her mouth. While at the same time knocking Predaking's mouth shut with her tail. She threw Ser-ket, then turned and fought Predaking. She was wearing out, Predaking could tell or at least she couldn't beat them. Not on her own. The plan was working they had the upper talon.