5

Bee walked over to Jaws and looked to the wound he had pulled the sword from. Optimus followed.

Jaws shifted her weight a bit, watching them.

Bee gently touched the wound to show Optimus where it was. 

Jaws winced.

As Optimus went to touch the wound Jaws turned and snapped. Optimus jolted back with enough speed to avoid it. 

"No! You don't bite friends!" Bee scolded. 

Jaws' ears dropped back she didn't want to hurt the larger autobot but she didn't trust him yet. 

Bee stood in front of her to keep her from biting as Optimus got a better look. He touched the fractured plating and Jaws whined. "Stop! It hurts!" though in her predaconian vocal patterns it was a near ear splitting series of low bays. "Please stop." She whined, pleading for her companion to understand her.  

Bee yelled over to Optimus, "Stop!" 

Optimus did so immediately, "What's wrong?"  

Jaws' head dipped in relief and Bee stroked her nose which seemed to calm her. "I think she was asking us to stop..." Bee started. 

Optimus considered this for a moment, just how intelligent were preds? "From what I saw the wound shouldn't cause more trouble than it has." Optimus assured Bee. 

"I kinda keep thinking Optimus." Bee started, "It was Megatron's sword in her side, she's clearly not friendly with them. She could be a major asset in the field. They have their predacon fight, why don't we?" Bee asked. 

"Because, Bumble Bee, we do not yet know what Jaws is capable of. She is powerful, but in combat she may not be manageable. She is still a wild animal with a will that is clearly her own." Optimus said.

 Bee nodded, "I want to organize a training exercise for Jaws out side of the base. Is that allowed?" Bee asked. 

"It is a good idea, but you must choose a sight void of humans so that there will be no risk."

"Done." Bee said excited. 

Jaws had understood some of their conversation words like combat, listen, and training. She had tried to piece it together but was having no luck, too many things she didn't understand. 

Optimus left, and Bee turned to Jaws picking up the heavy duty chain he had brought in. No reason not to get some training in.

"Ok take the end..." He lifted the end of the chain up towards her mouth. 

Jaws sniffed it. It was nothing special, were they playing again?

"Bite it." He instructed.

Bite it?

"Bite it." He tried again, this time shaking it a bit.

OOO! It moved! She snatched it in seconds and bit down hard, it wasn't getting away! 

"Good girl!" 

Hang on... that's what he wanted? She tilted her head.

"Now drop it, Jaws." Bee tried to hint at what he wanted by pulling the chain a bit.

Oh! It was trying to get away! She flattened her ears and shook it a little, it seemed she hadn't killed it before. She could hear metal snapping and feel it conforming to her bite. 

"No." 

She stopped and watched the bot.

"Drop it."