3

The predacon was repaired and sent to Shockwave for training. She stood still very sore and growled at Shockwave who was looking at a screen. 

"You have been sent to me because Predaking was unable to control you." Shockwave turned to her, she growled and started to charge him. He fired the weapon and it had been upgraded as it hurt much more. She stopped and slid against the wall for support as it burned her. 

She was held in Shockwave's lab for the next few days as Shockwave came and went. Her plating was charred and her will damaged. She had stopped trying to attack Shockwave but the thought still nagged at her. 

Megatron entered with Shockwave and they both turned to her. She didn't lift her head, she turned away. 

"You have done an exemplary job Shockwave. This predacon will be a valuable aasset to our arsenal." 

She felt Megatron stroke her neck and she snapped. She turned and seized his arm and clamped down. She started shaking him like a chew toy.Megatron turned and with his blade stabbed her in the side. She let go and Megatron was sent across the room but half of his sword was still in her side. 

Shockwave fired the gun, it struck her but she continued to move towards the door. She pounded down the door and ran through the hall. Troopers in the way were trampled flat, and she continued to run not looking back.

Door! The way out!

She stood at the top of the war ship and heard the troopers coming behind her. She lept off and spread her wings, she soared into the on coming fog bank. 

The ground came into sight rather quickly and as soon as she touched down she ran, easier to hide there than in the air. She felt her energon leaking from the injuries she had sustained while escaping. She continued to limp off exhausted and hurting.

Meanwhile at Autobot HQ:

Ratchet was checking the scanners for anything abnormal, "Optimus, sensors are picking up a faint energon signal." 

"BumbleBee you come with me, Ratchet open the ground bridge." Optimus commanded. 

Bee and Optimus transformed and drove through the ground bridge. 

When they returned to bot mode and stood in a fog bound forest. 

A puddle of neon blue on the ground drew Optimus's attention, "It would seem a victim of combat passed through here, Ratchet prepare sick Bay." Optimus began to follow the trail with Bee following close at his heels.

The predacon could tell someone was following her, that made her jumpy and more aggressive, but if she kept quick enough she could stay ahead. However her injuries took no small toll on her speed and energy.

Bee was first to spot her "Optimus think I found it." Bee said. He had only managed to spot the creature once he had found a good vantage point.

"What is it BumbleBee?" Optimus asked. 

"A predacon." he breathed. 

"We must approach with extreme caution as a wounded animal is more aggressive."

The predacon borderline collapsed, her senses were dulled and she was slow. She was weak she would be recaptured by the decepticons, as she had herd them called. 

She dropped her head and considered accepting her fate. No, fight to die free! But she was so tired. So low on energon. So sore. So... done. 

She started to give in to the closing darkness. If she died she would at least die out here. Her ears flicked as something approached. She tried to stand but had no luck.