14

"LANDSLIDE?!? How did you survive?" She asked in disgust and horror. "Same way you did, I just took the nose dive a little while after you did. After escaping my icy prison, I stayed here knowing you would come back." He said evil smile across his mug. "Now let us continue what we started so long ago!" He yelled charging. She felt a familiar rush of anticipation and rage as she too charged. Finally a real fight! She delt the first blow cutting into Landslide's plating. He bit down on her neck and she clawed at him.

They fought for a while, Bee yelled out to Jaws, "Optimus needs us back!". "Tell him to send the bridge!" She roared locking horns with Landslide. A large portal opened and Jaws looked for a moment to see it. Landslide took the opportunity and bolted he snagged Bee. "NO!" Jaws roared, "Leave him alone this is between you and me. " she said feeling helpless. "Now you listen here, I will let this weak creature go if you stay." Landslide said. "Allow him to live and I will stay." Jaws countered. "Ah yes I see you will not make the same mistake again. However.... I don't like the terms." He turned to terminate the autobot but Jaws was on him in seconds with streangth that was almost unreal. Landslide was knocked off and was attempting to stand. Jaws snagged Bee and stood in front of the space bridge. "Go, I'll be right behind you. " she said, "Your lying." Bee said. "Yep." She said right be for knocking him into the portal. It shut just as Landslide stood again.

"So your pet ran off? Pitty, well I still have you to play with." He rumbled. Landslide and Jaws locked in a circle pattern. "So what did your pet call you.... Jaws. A new name. Why, did your old one mean weak?" He sneered. "Actually I did some checking and it ment alpha!" She roared charging him.

-----------mean while on earth--------------

"She is stuck on cybertron, with Landslide!" Bee said stressed. "Bee don't worry Jaws can hold her own." Arcee comforted. "We can't leave her there!" Bee said. They were back at base, Bee couldn't believe Jaws. She knocked him through the portal and ran off! Why? He knew Landslide was responsible for her imprisonment in the ice and that they were old enemies but not too much more. She must really despise him... Bee couldn't get much further than that when he remembered something Landslide had said, "you will not make the same mistake again" what mistake had Jaws made? She had corrected Landslide, and told him to let Bee live rather than just letting him go. So that was it... The scars went deep.

----------back to Jaws and Landslide------

They had been fighting for hours. But this was no ordinary fight it was one fueled by hate and the longing to see their opponent's energon spilled. Both were tiring, but neither stopped. Jaws needed to break away and refuel but that was much easier said than done. Landslide had managed to pin Jaws to the wall. He tore at her shoulder but she braced against the wall and kicked him away. She ran at him sending him flying back destroying one of the crumbling walls behind him.

After that they both rested to exhausted to stand. Jaws powered up first her brown optics opened. She was very sore and very low on energon. This reminded her of back when predacons roamed this planet. You rarely recovered and where always low on energon. She let her head drop as she noticed Landslide had not yet come to. "Well this is a fine situation I have gotten myself into." She remarked to no one, ears flicked back.

She attempted to stand, staggering at first but she managed to stay up, whining quietly at the pain. She was cut up bad and had lost a lot of energon, however being of the size and strength she was, she could survive it. She walked off in the direction she smelled faint traces of energon. Landslide opened one optic watching her leave. He knew he could never defeat her in a fair fight. He would need an advantage of some sort. He stood wincing, she had dented him all over and it was painful. He followed at a distance watching, waiting. Jaws stopped in front of the bones she had dug up. A few tears streamed from her optics, "I'm sorry," she said quietly, "If I had known this would happen I would never have left you." She said feeling her emotions begin to overwhelm her. She sat down her gaze fixed on the bones. What could I have done? Died beside them? I could not have saved them. She noticed a mound, no a nest? She sniffed and sure enough it was their nest. "So I would have been an aunt." She said smiling. She stood, as much as she wanted to she could not stay she needed to find energon. She trotted in the direction her instincts told her to go. She lumbered towards an energon deposit. It was mostly gone, but there was just enough to keep her systems running. Entering the cave, she stood on her hind legs and snapped her mouth shut crushing the energon in her mouth.

After filling her reserves the best she could she sat trying to come up with a plan. She knew she would have to face Landslide again. She would have to either run him off or kill him. For that she needed all her strength. Or perhaps back up... no no no, that would not work. He would use them against her... like Apollo. Her ears flicked back, remembering the sparkling. She missed him, he had been such a spunky little sparkling. Until Landslide had discovered she had a soft spot. There had been nothing she could do to save Apollo... and she hated Landslide for it. That was Landslide's most prudent strategy he found some one you cared for, then he used them aganst you.

She lifted her head and sniffed looking for any sign of Landslide. The scent was faint but defiantly there, he was following her. She had to be prepared for an attack at any time. Just then a loud beep on her com nearly defended her. Then a voice... Bee's voice! "Jaws come in... Jaws are you there?" He asked though it was a bit muffled. Her ears flicked forward, "Yes! I'm here!" She said with growing enthusiasm. "Thank the primes! Get back to the ground bridge coordinates that we used to get there, then com me." He said, "Got it." She announced trotting in the direction of where the portal would be.

She stood where in front of her the portal opened. Landslide knew it was now or never, he charged knocking her away from her ecape. She tried to slash and knock him off her, but it was of no use she remained pinned. "Well I hate to have to end my nemesis so quickly and with out ceremony, but if I wait I fear this chance will be gone." He bit down on her neck and tore at it. She tried using her claws to pry him away but she was too weak. Bee walked through the portal and saw what the hold up was. "Oh good your pet is back. It's a shame I didn't get him first, but I'll get him next." Landslide said. "Run!" She managed to growle while holding Landslide back from her neck. He slipped her grip and bit into her neck with his barbed teeth. She cried out in a roar and weakened.

She stopped fighting and Landslide could see it. He smiled and he released her. His tail coiled around Bee then Landslide trapped him under his talons. "Just like Apollo." He said smiling. For Jaws time seemed to stop. "No." She said, something snapped in her. This would not end the same. She sprang straight into Landslide. She took hold of the back of his neck with her teeth and threw him. She blocked the blow he attempted with his tail then knocked him back. He stood and charged back at her she lowered her head. She hooked her horn into his plating and lifted him. Then tossing him into a wall she charged into him breaking the wall he was up against. Landslide, who was on the ground, growled feblely.

Jaws wasn't having it, she looked him in the eyes and roared. It sounded like a cross between a lion roar and thunder. The ground literally shook. Landslide looked scared, he curled up making himself look small and rolled over. Jaws turned to see Bee, who was stunned. She just walked through the ground bridge, he followed.