9

Her optics opened and she was on the con warship. She felt chains on her legs and wings. A muzzle clamped her mouth shut keeping her from tearing off the chains. She was still sore from her wounds but they no longer burned. She was no longer weak as the tox-en had passed through her system. She looked about the room, the walls and ceiling was a blackish purple.

Jaws attempted to stand, she found the chains restricted her from walking but she could stand. Having little to do she sat back down and attempted to power off. A few minutes later the door slid open, Megatron followed by Shockwave, Starscream, and Predaking entered. "Finally you have awakened." Megatron started. Jaws growled showing her teeth and how willing she was to attack should they get close enough. "You will tell us the location of the autobot base." Megatron demanded.

Jaws was in no mood to deal with this statement, she turned her back to the con warlord. This infuriated Megatron but he couldn't give the predacon the satisfaction of knowing that. "If you will not talk voluntarily, then you will be forced." Megatron left with Predaking. Leaving Starscream and Shockwave alone with Jaws, "Do you plan on using a cortical psychic patch?" Starscream asked. "No she is a predacon it would yield nothing." Shockwave said turning to leave. "Oh." Starscream said pleasantly surprised, "Then we do this my way." He said evil smile plastered to his dumb face.

He spent the majority of the time grinding Jaws down hoping to get some sort of information. But the predacon was tuff, she told him nothing save for some very crude insults. Starscream left with nothing but a damaged ego.

Jaws let her head drop as her tormentor left. He had tried hard but Jaws wasn't planning on telling them anything useful. She let herself rest a moment. Her mind wandered, would the team find her? Would she ever escape the warship? She had no answers. Felt her energon run slowly down her plating. She had many wounds none of them huge but all of them annoying and painful. Knockout entered with a patch kit, he was wary as he noticed her muzzle had been removed. Jaws was to tired to care about terrifying knockout at the moment, her thoughts were else where. She remained still reserving her strength for a time she would need it.

Starscream returned the following day. He seemed a little more happy to be there, which concerned Jaws a bit. "I just happened to come up with the greatest bargain you will ever hear." He bragged walking over. "Really?" Jaws asked with fake interest, "because I have yet to see you do one smart thing, much less great." She smirked. Starscream had decided he was going to stop caring whether or not the prisoner survived. He stabbed a pole in between her plating and her armor and pried the armor off. This got a loud growle in response, good he thought she does feel pain. "Here is my proposal, you tell where the autobot base is or...." He stabbed a large blade into the floor in front of her right eye. "You will share the same perception as Shockwave." Starscream said. He knew this would be a difficult choice for the predacon. Surely she would tell, even if she didn't he would win. He left the room giving her time to think. Jaws's head dropped, she was sunk. How could she choose? She gazed at the reflection of her right eye in the blade. No... the decision was obvious. She could not endanger the lives of the members of team prime for her own sake. Ears pinned back she awaited Starscream's return...

Jaws looked around the room. She was nervous, she knew what was about to happen and dread filled her. Starscream joyfully entered the room. "So where is the autobot base?" He asked, Jaws lifted her head and her steel gaze locked on starscream. "Get fragged!" she roared at him. "Oh well, your choice." The offensive comment barely effecting him. He removed the blade from the ground and smiled at his reflection. Jaws was getting more and more edgy she began to pull at the chains. Then she looked up just as the blade came down. A roar of agony rang through the warship.

Starscream left the blade on the ground as he went off leaving the predacon to her thoughts and agony. Energon poured from where her optic had once been. She roared again but less intense although just as much sorrow and rage behind it. The next few days [or weeks she couldn't tell] blurred together. She couldn't think, she couldn't concentrate, she had mostly given up hope of being rescued.

Megatron was losing patience with the predacon. It seemed as if she was genuinely loyal to the Autobots. She was becoming more trouble than she was worth. He had enough to deal with, with the engines malfunctioning  they had to land until they could be repaired. He didn't have time to deal with the prisoner. As he was pondering what to do with her a brilliant idea came to mind.

----at autobot HQ--

Bee was upset. It had been two weeks and they had seen nothing of Jaws. He was nervous, what did they need her for? Was she still operating? Bee didn't know what to think. "Optimus I'm reading a signal... it's Jaws!" Ratchet said looking at his monitor in disbelief. "Then let's go!" Bee was up and ready. "Bumblebee this may be a decepticon trap." Optimus said. Bee had considered that but he couldn't give up hope. "Can we at least go check?" Bee asked slightly desperate. "I suppose it is worth investigating." Optimus said. Ratchet opened the ground bridge, Optimus and Bee went through. When they reached the other side they discovered the con warship! "Jaws must be on board!" Bee said hopeful. "Perhaps but we must proceed with caution." Optimus advised.

They both climbed aboard and that drew the attention of a group of troopers. "Look for Jaws I will provide a distraction." Optimus ordered, Bee didn't argue he dashed off down a corridor. Jaws herd a commotion and wondered what is could be. Seconds later the door opened and standing there was Bee! Jaws's ears picked up as she tried to stand. "Your alive!" Bee said excited to see her. He snagged a blade from table and cut at the muzzle. As soon as he cut it off Jaws went at the other chains. She got 3 while Bee sliced off the last. They went for the door as it shut! "No!" Jaws growled. She slid into it as she had attempted to pick up to a trot. A voice cane over the speaker in the room. A voice that Jaws knew and hated, Megatron's voice. "Well it looks like you were planning on leaving... one last parting gift." At that a syringe slipped from the ceiling and stabbed into Jaws's back. Purple fluid slipped into her. "What was that?" Jaws roared, but as she thought it through she didnt need an answer. Dark energon.

Jaws felt a strange sensation come over her, one she had not felt since she was back on cybertron. Her brown optic changed to an evil shade  of purple. Her pupils were no longer the good natured thick strip they usually were. Now they were savage aggressive lines. Jaws lifted her head, her mind reverting. Her gaze made its way to the autobot as she moved in his direction.