16

[I'll indicate when the song comes in]

She could not keep this up. She was taking a beating and she could only return it to one of them at a time. While she swiped at Predaking, Ser-ket would tear at her plating. Ser-ket did not have brute strength like predaking but had sharp fangs and knew how to use them. Jaws continued to fend off Predaking while Ser-ket got a running start and lept onto her back and began an assault on her wings. "Quit it you little PEST!" Jaws roared she swong her head around and bit down on Ser-ket's leg. She proceeded to use Ser-ket as a projectile, throwing her at Predaking. She limped towards the now partly exposed predacon bone. She snagged it, it was a rib. "Ratchet I need a bridge." She said slightly muffled by the rib in her mouth. Seconds later a ground bridge opened, but the predacons were up and running already. She felt Ser-ket bitting at her back leg. Predaking took hold of the rib in her mouth, this began a tug of war between the two. She felt the bone breaking and she couldn't allow them to even obtain the smallest fragment, it was now or never. She threw Ser-ket with a blow from her back leg, then knocked Predaking good and hard in the chest plating. This winded him but he didn't let go. Instead the bone snapped down the middle. She couldn't get it, she bolted into the ground bridge, which closed behind her. She stood doubled over catching her breath. Energon was leaking in several locations that lacked plating. She dropped the bone on the ground, her breathing was deep and ragged. She sat as Ratchet looked at her wounds. "They were tuffer than I anticipated." She huffed in between breaths. "They?" He asked. "There were two of them, and they got half the bone." She said her head dropping in disappointment. "Well I'm just satisfied that you came back to us in one piece." Ratchet said a hint of emotion in his voice. She smiled to herself, he had grown to like her. She was being repaired when Optimus commed Ratchet for a bridge. He opened one and the team came through Arcee holding was looked to be a piece of spine. Ratchet resumed work on Jaws's wounds. Bee came over, "What happened?" He asked worried. "Well the cons have added a second predacon to their ranks. The new predacon and Predaking make a good team." She said. "You shouldn't have gone after them alone." Optimus said. "There was not time to wait for you guys to get back. I had to act," her ears drooped she did know better but she didn't think there was actually going to be a second predacon. She walked to her room, she needed some alone time. She layed down and gazed at the wall. How was she going to take on two predacons? The question would not leave her alone. Then a thought invaded her mind, the cons wouldn't stop at just one other predacon. She couldn't fight an army. She vented, her gaze fell on the helmet. It could be of great use, but how could she master her fear? She just needed time. She wandered onto the bridge. She heard an unsusal sound, but she liked it. Her tail swayed in rhythm with the sound. She discovered the sound was coming from a box. Then it clicked, this was music. The kids had told her about it, they said it was enjoyable. She had never gotten around listening to earth music. It was exelant rhythm and excitement in the lyrics [the song that I pulled from YouTube]. She picked up some of the lyrics, "I am the eye of the storm, inside I am silent and strong..." She sung quietly to herself. She noticed the team leaving through the bridge. She already knew she wasn't coming. She knew they they thought she needed time to get back to 100%. If the predacons where there they wouldn't stand a chance. She wouldn't be of much use though, unless. She walked back to her room. She took the helmet in her claws then put on. She felt the cold begin to spread over her. Fear started seeping in. Lyrics run through her prosesor, "When it gets hard I don't even flinch, Fear is not a factor, I don't give em an inch!" She struggles feeling herself freeze. She is immobilized frozen in the ice. Energy rises up and a crack forms in the ice, it webs across it. Several shards go flying and break against the wall and floor. What remains is the armor, it looks like light blue glass. It laces her wings and creates more spikes down her back. The helmet is now this new color and has razor looking spikes along the sides behind her ears. It slides down her shoulders adding blades to her front and back legs.

At the battle:

The predacons were defiantly a problem. Optimus, Bulkhead, and Smokescreen were fighting Predaking. While Ultra Magnus and Wheeljack fought Ser-ket. Bee and Arcee were taking out the troopers. A bridge opened and Jaws lept from it hitting the ground with force. "Hay you two! We never got to finish our fight!" She roared. This drew the attention of both predacons who shook off their combatants and charged for her. This also cought the attention of a few Autobots who worried about the outcome. She charged growling. They met and fought. Ser-ket attempted to tear at her plating but found it incredibly difficult. Predaking engaged head on, which didn't go to well for him. She clawed at Predaking leaving large marks on his plating. She swong her head and sent Ser-ket flying. They both attempted to charge in at the same time, Jaws lept up and extended her wings knocking them both away. They were now nervous as they could not close enough to attack. Jaws growled anticipating their retaliation. Predaking backed off the predacons retreated along with what was left of the seekers. She had a few scratches but the armor had worked. She stood triumphant. Bee came rushing over, light glinted off the ice blue armor. She waged her tail as Bee came up to her. "Well was it worth it?" He asked, "Oh yes." Jaws said smile stretched across her mouth. "So how did you do it?" He asked, "Music." She answered before turning towards the ground bridge. Later that week Jaws was playing a game as the humans called it. They had said it was cards, she didn't fully understand the name but the game was fun. Ratchet was studying the unidentified thing Jaws and Bee had brought back from cybertron. "By the primes!" He called out. Jaws stood and came over, "Did you figure out what it is?" She asked looking over his shoulder at the object. "I believe, I have." He said in slight disbelief. "So what is it?" Bee asked coming over. "I was just getting to that... any way, I think it is a, predacon egg."