13

It was another normal day storming am energon mine. Jaws was currently carrying a trooper in her mouth like a dog with a new toy. She stopped looking at something that seemed a lot like a ground bridge. She dropped her toy, "Hay guys come look at this." She yelled across the mine. "It appears to be a space bridge." Optimus observed when he reached the location. "So we can use it to go to cybertron right?" Bee asked. "We could although it wouldn't make much sence." Arcee observed. "Bumblebee do you have something in mind?" Optimus asked. "Well I was thinking, we never searched cybertron for resources with the help of a predacon." Bee suggested nodding to Jaws who stood, her tail waged a little. Arcee looked at Optimus who was contemplating the idea, "Fine." He finally answered. Bee was excited although her couldn't let that distract him. He lept up on Jaws's back, she was excited Bee could tell. Her tail was flicking in anticipation. "You have 2 hours. If you must leave before then I will contact you." Optimus instructed. The space bridge fired up and Jaws ran through. She stood on the other side. "So where are we heading?" She asked, "Where ever your senses lead you." Bee said as Jaws sped off. Jaws loved the feeling of the air streaming around her but she could not be distracted she had a scent a familiar scent. She pulled to a halt the smell was from below her. She tilted down and dug. Her powerful limbs breaking through the ground. She suddenly stopped, Bee who was having slight difficulty staying on her back, adjusted to see what Jaws was looking at. Jaws looked at the remains of Asteria and Max. A single tear fell from her eye, "No." Was all she could say. Bee slid to the ground, and saw the bones. He placed his hand on her side. She tried to let her feeling pass, she had anticipated this long ago. She turned smelling something faint, she couldn't concentrate well. The smell was eliminating from further away. She trotted in the direction still distraught. Bee drove after her. She stopped for a moment, "There are two scents, one in the cave over there and a stronger one over here." She referenced. Bee transformed and climbed back onto Jaws, "Which ever one you want." He said noticing how shaken up she was. She chose a direction, "So who were those predacons." He asked. "My best friends... in the last days before I was frozen I left them to be with each other as I had discovered they were spark mates. They didn't want me to leave but I knew if I were around they would never be together." Jaws said trying to sound like it didn't matter. She reached the site of the fainter scent. She dug for a while before reaching a weird rusted object. She picked it up in her mouth then handed it to Bee. He had no idea what is was. They kept it any way, Jaws was drawn to the other scent in a way she could not understand. When She reached the location she dug and located an object encased in some sort of mineral. Picking up no other scents of interest Jaws trotted back to where the bridge would be. She stopped short looking at a hole in the icy area they were crossing. Her ears went back, "This place." She rumbled, "This is where you were frozen in ice." Bee said sliding off. Jaws froze her gaze fixed on something, "It cannot be..." She said in disbelief. "Oh but it can."

___________________________________

Who do you think it is?