Connie gets two little room-mates

After a day or so had passed with no conversation between the gems and the borrowers, they had assumed that the pair had decided to move on without telling them, and though it made Steven sad, the gems decided to move on, at least until a disturbing message came from Connie, about things going missing in her home, much like stuff had begun to go missing when they had first discovered Sage and Grimm living underneath Stevens couch, but they figured that until there was an official sighting of the two, they wouldn't take any action.

P.O.V. Sage (Before the move)

"Grimm, I don't care if they aren't even human, we still have to move! Oh who cares if it will make 'Steven' sad? This is for our safety." Grimm frowned, having clearly taken a liking to the smallest, most human looking of all of the 'Gems', probably only because he made the tall, sickly looking one go away, she was clearly afraid and angry at that one. After hours more of talking, we finally agreed that we would go in the bag of the one that didn't live there, and see where they ended up.

(After the move)

When we arrived at our final destination, we decided to scope out our new home, after the room we were taken into was vacant of course. Unlike the house we were previously in, this house had separate rooms, with a nod to each-other, we decided to settle down in the kitchen, where we would most definitely be spending most of our time (Since a majority of Connie's house is still left a mystery to us, I've decided to use the images we have been given and improvise the best I can), and ended up settling down in a small crevice near where the phone was, and began our new life, again, this is the second time I've had to move because of this type of thing, though the first time I didn't have Grimm, so in my personal opinion it was the worse of the two situations.

(To when Connie begins to look for them)

Lately the youngest of the humans, the only full human from our previous house, has been making an effort to find us, we hear her on the phone occasionally asking Steven if he wants to come over and help her in her search, but his faint reply is always "Garnet said I can't and that you should just make sure they're safe." So I guess it isn't too bad there's only one of them that will be looking for us, but why would the tallest of the 'Gems' want to make sure we're alright, we can do just fine on our own, I even told them about that during my lecture, it's their fault that they didn't listen.

Grimm nudged my shoulder, breaking me out of my thoughts. We were still out borrowing, so it's best not to be distracted, especially when the human was still out looking for us. Speaking of which, I can hear her coming into the kitchen now "Hey Steven, I'll be over in a bit, I've just got to do one more check, I promised I'd check everyday before I leave the house."
"Okay Connie! I'll see you over here soon!" Came Steven's reply, so her name is Connie? We heard a small click and soon the cabinet door was opening, quickly Grimm and I dove behind a box of whole grain cereal, "Hey, if you two can hear me, can you meet me in my room later? If you can get up there that is, I just want to make sure you're alright, I'll be over at Stevens for now. Bye." I look towards Grimm, she nods. Well it looks like whether I like it or not, we're going to go visit her. Woohoo, human interaction, this makes my day so much better. Well I hope that was fittingly sarcastic. My face had apparently contorted to match my mood, seeing as how Grimm scowled at me saying "I don't care how much you hate humans we have to give Steven some closure."
"No we don't! That's not our responsibility, and plus we moved here to get away from the Gems, it doesn't even matter if we moved in with a human that saw us!"
"Well it's our responsibility now, and it's either this or moving back in with Steven."
"Then lets tell 'Connie' to take us back to Steven's house, how about that."
"Glad you agree with me, Sage." Oh god, what did I just get myself roped into?

(A/N)

Yo! It's me, sorry it took so long to update this, I got a little stuck on what I would make Connie's house look like, so all the scenes inside Connie's house may delay me a bit, but thanks for bearing with me on this, I'll be updating as soon as I can and try to avoid the Connie's room scene as long as I can, unless you guys may have a possible idea for what I could make it look like, thanks for reading!