A different perspective

Gryph's P.O.V.

The youngest human of the house answered the door, to see three strange women, and a young boy, one that I had occasionally seen talking with her. I waited a bit from my vantage point to see if any of them would be staying, and how many of them would be leaving. The odd women left, and the boy stayed, and was going to "hang out" with my young host. Just as I was about to walk away, I saw the young boy put down two borrowers, who were quick to run towards the nearest mouse hole that dad recently dug out. Oh no. I have to warn mom and dad, before these two can expose the rest of us. I hope big sis is doing better than us right now.
I found my parents in the kitchen, still gathering necessities that would last us at least a few weeks. But we would take as we need, like we usually did. We probably would've been done by now if big sis was here, she's great at borrowing! "Mom, dad! There's another human in the house, and he brought two borrowers with him!" my father looked towards me, definitely confused as to what two borrowers would be doing with a human. He nodded towards my mother, who packed up the rest of the borrowings she had gotten while she was here, and we headed towards our home, by the phone. It looked like it had been lived in before, there was even a scrap of fabric left behind, probably in the borrowers haste to leave the place. It made it much easier to make a home of the place, since all they had to do was make tunnels and pathways, and one more bed, seems like there was a couple living here before us, I wonder what happened to them.
Sooner than I would've liked, we heard the two borrowers speaking to each-other, I decided to listen in on their conversation, while mom and dad were preparing to fight them off if they were to get any closer. "Grimm! We're so close! I can't wait! Today's the best day ever!" I couldn't help but think that the voice sounded very familiar, but this borrower was a disgrace, they had been found out by humans, my feelings didn't matter in this. Finally, after what seemed like an excruciatingly long period of time, there was a knock on the door. Mom opened it, pin at the ready, only to drop it and cover her mouth with both hands. She had tears running don her cheeks at this point, who was at the door? I ran towards the front entrance of our used home to see Sage! And some random girl next to her, maybe her girlfriend? My sister had told me about her being lesbian, long before we got separated. Now both Sage and I were crying as well, the girl next to her looked on awkwardly, I broke away from the hug I was giving Sage, and hugged the new girl, didn't want her to feel left out. Right now, we're having a family reunion, but I can't help but ask a question that completely ruins the mood; "Sage, why did a human bring you here?" Sage pause, seemingly thinking up an excuse of some sort. "Well, he was only 'half' human. And I kinda asked him and his caretakers to help Grimm and I find you guys. I guess I figured with the 'Gems' and Steven on our side it would be much easier to meet back up with you," she looked at us guiltily, "But, if you don't want to, we don't have to go back out. I honestly think it'd be more beneficial for all of us to just move somewhere else maybe? Connie already knows about us to."
"Sage, what are you doing! You even learned the names of these humans, do you want to get us all captured?"
"No, dad, that's not what I was saying-"
"Honey, you know that we can't trust beans, and you're right about one thing, we should move now, its best for us all to get as far away from these humans as possible. And please, promise me you won't do something like this again." Mom tried to put what dad was saying in a nicer tone, while also trying to calm her husband. Big sis nodded in defeat. "Good. Now then, who is this young lady, Sage, would you like to introduce her to your family?" Sage blushed, and again nodded. I knew they were dating.
"Mom, dad, Gryph, this is Grimm. My girlfriend," Sage rubbed her arm, both blushing at this point -Grimm, because she didn't think Sage would be this direct with her introduction- "Finally! I told you she would get a girlfriend soon, Gareth." Mom looked towards dad, a victorious smirk planted on her face. "Guess you were right, Terra."
"Mom, dad, what are you guys talking about? Did you bet on whether or not I would be getting a boyfriend or a girlfriend?" They both nodded. "And I was right." Everyone chuckled, except for Grimm, who just looked confused. Until Sage went and quickly kissed her, making her face erupt into a bright red blush that stood out plainly, on her dark skin. "It also looks like you got yourself a real looker, huh? Welcome to the family, Grimm. It's great to have you here with us." Grimm just nodded, still blushing heavily, whether it was from all the compliments she just received or from big sis kissing her, and having her arm constantly wrapped around her, I was happy to have a new sister-in-law, and have my older sister back home. This really was the best day ever! I can't wait to catch up with Sage, and Grimm as well, since she probably has a lot of stories involving how they met, and their times together.

(A/N)

Hey guys! It's me again! Thank you so much for sticking with me through this! Sad to say, the story will be ending soon, but until then, please enjoy what I've written so far! And even after it ends, I was thinking I could continue to write short skits about what Grimm, Sage, Steven, the Gems, Connie, and everyone else get up to, and possibly taking requests for what to write about, whether it be with Grimm and Sage, or just the Gems and Steven, I'd be happy to oblige. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and continue to stay with me until this series ends. Also, for you guys and gals who don't read my story on quotev, do you want me to post my other story that I have on quotev? If so, please tell me in the comment section and I will get it posted on the other sites I'm on as soon as I can. Again, thank you all so much for your patience, and I'll see you in the next chapter!