Before

My name is Waverly.

I use to be carefree. I cared for everyone and I had a family. They took care of me and loved me.

I also had friends. Most true. Some fake.

I would write stories. About them. About my family. About many things.

I showed my feelings most of the time. Sometimes I would hid them and tell them. Sometimes I would only talk to Autumn.

You could see I was normal. You could tell I was normal. I was positive on most days, but usually normal.

This was the year of 2017. I was an eighth grader.

~

I was racing through the hallways. I should have took my time, but I couldn't be late. This was the last day of school. I had to take this final test. Then I could leave and never look back. I will only miss my friends. My real friends.

I have found fake friends in my group. I wouldn't be mean, but I'm not going to be okay about it. I have let things go to long.

~

I have entered summer. I hate summer now. I had to go back and forth to my dad's house. Don't get me wrong I love my Mom and Daddy, but it's hard leaving the other parent for a week.

~

The school year has begun. I'm in highschool now. Nothing is a challenge yet.

~

It's a new year 2018. A thought pushes into my mind. My science teacher from last year told us, "Every hundred years there is a pandemic." The last pandemic was 1918. That means a hundred years from then would be...... 2018! I laughed. He only says that to scare us. I pushed the thought in the back of my mind where my thoughts could not reach.