Calming Down

I bit my lip in worry and anger. Brendan is lost in his own world and Rider, who betrayed us, here. Autumn and I led Brendan to a spot to sit down. After we made sure Brendan was physical fine, we rushed to clean up camp. We have to move on to another place. "Can I help?" Rider asked me.

"Absolutely no! Why are you still here? Never mind this! We don't have time to chat!" I ran off full of anger to put some supplies in a bag. I looked around. "This should be everything!" I shouted. I ran over to Brendan and helped him up. Brendan, Autumn, and I ran at the same pace. Rider followed behind us.

_

I really didn't care where we were going. We just had to go. The moon was at its highest peak and we could barely see where we were going. "We need to make camp." I said. Autumn nodded and started to set up the campfire. I was in a state of panic for Brendan and because Rider was here. A few hours later camp was ready and we were all sitting by the fire. "We have a lot to talk about." I said.

"I agree." Autumn stated.

"Why don't we clear up... Let's talk about my condition."

Rider cocked his head. "Yes, how can you take a bullet like that."

"Do you remember that medication Autumn gave me?" I asked.

Rider and Brendan nodded their heads. "Wait a minute! Why are we telling Rider this?" Six eyes narrow at Rider.

"You can trust me!" Rider said this while raising his arms in the air.

"The thing is Rider we don't trust you, so give us a reason right now!" I yelled and silently stood up. As Rider was trying to explain I grabbed a rope. It was a short rope, but it will do it's job. I crept behind Rider and slipped the rope quickly around his neck. He grabbed the rope with both hands and yanked it away from his neck causing me to be yanked forward. I fell on him. While he was surprised with shock, I quickly put my wrist to his throat. If used the correct way your wrist becomes a knife. "Why! Why would you do this to me? Why would you kill my faimly?"

"I didn't kill anyone!" He choked out the words.

"Does it look like I care?" My position was breaking. He noticed this and pushed me off of him. Then he pounced on me and help down my arms. I made my angriest face possible, but it couldn't hold. I started to cry and laugh at the same time. Rider looks like he is absolutely confused.

"What should we do?" He asked Autumn.

Autumn came over to us and asked me, "What's wrong?"

"There are a million things wrong Autumn​!" I took a deep breath. "Remember how I use to take... Nevermind. Autumn, we are kids living by ourselves in a world that's dying. We are running from ninja people! Those are only two of billions of problems. We are orphans! Nobody would know or cared if we died right now! Now Rider's here and he expects us to trust him! Why would we ever do that? We would have one less problem  without him!" Rider looked hurt and I realized I was taking this out on him. "But you know what guys. We might need another problem around." I put my hand on his shoulder trying to apologize.

_

Rider's pov

Her words hurt me. Usually words don't bother me, but her words stung. I rubbed my neck we're she tried to choke me. "We still need proof that we can trust you though." Waverly said crossing her arms.

"Well for not killing you when he had the chance is a start." Autumn said. Waverly nodded.

"You can stay, but if you make the wrong move we are going to kick you out." Wavery said this with a smile.

"Thanks." I said. Waverly started to rummage through her bag. A look of panic crossed her face.

"The paper my Dad gave me is gone!" She looked around.

"Don't worry. When we were leaving I saw them, here you go." I handed her the note and paper.

"Thanks." She said cautiously.

"You are very welcome." I smiled.