Going

I realized we didn't have to wait, so I grabbed the left over supplies. "Brendan here is some keys. Start the car. Wait for me. I have to do two more things." I dragged my mother's body toward the hole I dug. I tried my best to not let her body drag the ground, but she was so heavy. My sister's body was easier to carry. I gentally laid the two bodies in the hole. Two people that mean the world to me dead. I filled in the grave and hoped that the world would let them rest in peace. I know this is weird, but I kept a lock of hair from both of them. I feel like that's a way of keeping them with me.

I then ran into the house grabbing some black hair die for Autumn. Making sure I was out of Brendan's eyesight, I called her.

"Hello?" Her voice was muffled from the engine.

"Autumn stay at Brendan's house. We are coming over in the car. Sorry for the change of plans."

"Alright."

Autumn's pov

Why didn't she think of that before. She was probably under pressure and forgot. Ohh well! I would have probably made the same mistake.

Brendan's pov

Why is she taking so long? I watched her as she came out of the house. She was carrying black hair die. "Really?" I gave her a disdainful look.

"It's for Autumn." I rolled my eyes. That's very thoughtful of her. Autumn would love it. She opened the door of the car and was about to climb in when she screamed. The scream was short and full of pain.

"What happened?" Full panic seeped through me. She literally jumped into the car.

"Go!" The urgency in her voice made me back the car out and fly down the driveway.

"Are you okay?"

"Not really. Whoever is after us shot me." She said each word with a gulp of air.

"I didn't hear a gun shot."

"That's because..." She stopped talking and showed me an area a little bit above her ankle. An arrow pierced her skin. She carefully placed her leg back down. She was wearing a black jacket. Apparently she was hot, so she rolled up her sleeves. Her eyes glossed over. I know that look. That look is a look that shows all that she is remembering a memory.

"What's up?"

"The sky."

I rolled my eyes. I walked into that one. Everytime she would ask me that I would reply, "The sky." " I mean what are you thinking?"

"I can't hear you. You're muttering again." Is she aggregating me on perpose?

"I said what are you thinking."

"Ohhh. My Mom hated it when I rolled my sleeves up with my jacket on. I would get so annoyed at her. Now I regret it." Tears rolled down her cheeks. Her golden hair was ruffled and the half moons under her eyes gave away how many hours she stays awake. She was wearing her usual blue jeans stained with blood on one pants leg and a pink shirt hiding under her jacket. She was breathing heavily. That arrow must hurt.

"Dude eyes on the road." Then I realised I was staring at her, but it was to late. I could hear glass breaking and I caught Waverly's eye. Her face was covered in fear as everything went black.