Crying

"Brendan wake up!" I shook him. He didn't move. "If your acting, this isn't cool!" I started to choke on the smoke rising from the vehicle. The same leg with the arrow in it was in a weird position. I tried to move it, but pain filled my every move. The arrow was pushed father in my leg too. I need that guy to wake up. "Brendan!" He was laying unconscious beside me.

Someone was outside the car. I screamed for help and I felt a hand start to pull on my good leg. Before my rescuer could pull me out I grabbed Brendan's arm and Autumn's hair die. I had my mom's and sister's lock of hair in my pocket.

I only saw a bit of the sky before a black bag was put over my head. Autumn's hair die was taken away from me. "Give me your phone." A voice that I never heard before told me. I gave whoever this person is my phone. I'm going to call him Bob. "Hey Bob can you help Brendan. Also my leg hurts a bit." "Really you calling me Bob and your leg only hurts a bit. Only a little? I mean there is an arrow in there!" "Yes, only a bit."

~

Autumn's pov

I became worried. They haven't came yet and it's been a hour. I called Waverly's phone.

"Waverly you there?"

"Not Waverly, but someone is here. I have your friends and next I'm coming after you." The person's words sent chills in my spine. Are my friends going to survive?

~

Brendan's pov

I started to wake up. We are in a vehicle. Waverly has a black bag on her face and her arms are tied. I noticed that the arrow was pushed deeper in her leg and her leg was also broken. I looked around. There was a person driving, but the was all. Autumn's hair die was in the corner of the vehicle. Then I remembered the car crash. Dang it. I was across from Waverly, so I silently slid beside her.

I whispered, "Are you okay?" She nodded. I took off the black bag and saw Waverly's eyes sparkle with relief.

"Are you okay?" She whispered back. I nodded. She then pointed her head toward the back of the vehicle. I understood. She wants to jump out the back of the van.

"Are you sure you can jump with your leg?"

"Yes."

I opened the door and helped her jump out. I grabbed her phone and Autumn's hair die and jumped out too. While we were escaping, the driver was yelling at us. He didn't stop though.