4

Pete's pov

I'm waiting for Ryan and Brendon to pick me up so we can all head  to the court house together. We have a party set up for her if we gain custody, but if we don't then it's another sad drinking party.

Ryan: Hey we are about 5 min. out be ready.

Me: Okay. I hope this all turns out good.

Ryan: So do we. Are you doing it tonight?

Me: Yeah. I hope.

Ryan: Okay. We are here Bren sped up.

Quickly I shut and lock my door running out to Brendon and Ryan's car. I sit in the back seat and Brendon speeds off. We are all silent most of the way there it seems like we all understand that this is a tough day. There is only ten minutes left in the drive when Brendon speaks up.

"Are you excited about tonight, Pete?"

"Yeah of course. Especially, when we get her back."

"Your still asking her tonight?" Brendon asks

"Yes! I really can't wait." I say excitedly

"Neither can we she is going to be so happy to see all of us." Ryan says

"Yeah. I hope so." I reply

Brendon pulls into the court house parking lot and we all meet: Dan, Kenny, Dallon, Zack, Patrick, Joe, Andy, Gerard, Mikey, Frank, and Ray.

"You ready to get our little girl back?" Brendon asks

"Yeah!" We all say in unison.

The group makes our way to the court room. Brendon and Ryan take the lead since they are the only ones aloud at the defendant table. We all follow and sit behind them for support. Not too long after James, Sophia, and the one we have all been waiting for walk in. Ashayla! My heart stops at the sight of her. She is beautiful in her outfit. She wears a gray high to low dress with a black hat, and black boots.

(The picture is only the outfit. Ashayla doesn't look like that.)

It seems physically impossible to take my eyes off of her but the bailiff interrupts my thoughts

"All rise for judge Mony Day." The bailiff says

We all stand and watch as the judge walks in to start this long day. Judge Mony starts by reviewing the case then starts to dig deeper into the last two years.

"Mrs. Beam would you please come to the stand?" The judge asks Ashayla.

"Yes, but my name is Urie." She says walking to the testimony box.

"Oh. Would you mind answering some questions about the past two years? Remember you are under oath." 

"Yes your honor what would you like to know?" She asks