11

Ashayla Pov

I slip my heels on and walk out to where Pete is. He stands with his back turned away from me on a gravel road. I see the photographer go in front of him and snap a few pictures of his facial expressions. Then take a few where I am walking up to him. The walk feels like a thousand miles when really it was only a few yards. I could already feel the tears streaming down my face as I became arm's length away. I slowly reach my arm out to touch Pete's shoulder when he turns around to see me. Pete's face lights up with pure happiness. He wraps his arms around me and hugs me tightly to his chest. 

"I love you so much Ashayla Réne Urie." he whispers in my ear

"I love you too Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz." I whisper back.

Pete pulls his face far enough back to look into my eyes. When he does I see a slight glimmer in his eyes that light up my world. He is perfect in every way imaginable. I can not wait to have kids with him and raise a family of our own. 

"Okay, you two the wedding is going to start soon so we have to start heading back." The photographer tells us

"Okay. Let's go, Ash." Pete says picking me up bridal style   

I kiss his cheek as a way to say thank you.  Pete carries me all the way to the building and gently sets me down near the doors. He pecks me on the lips sweetly then heads through the doors to stand in his position leaving me waiting for Dad and my bridesmaids to show up. I only wait a few minutes before the girls show. All of my girls hug me before they walk down the aisle leaving me alone waiting for dad. 

Dad walks around the corner quickly then stops when he sees me. He stands there with his hand over his mouth and tears gliding down his cheeks. I smile and hug him like my life depended on it. He hugs me back but shortly after breaks away.

"Let's go get you, married baby." He says

" Let's do it." I say wiping tears from his cheeks

He holds out his arms for me to interlock mine into his. The doors open and we start to walk down the aisle slowly. I focus on Pete and only him, his face smiling with a few stray tears staining his cheeks. It takes everything I've got to not run up to him. Dad and I walk slowly up the aisle I can feel tears slightly dripping down my face. We finally reach Pete and Dad hands me off smiling like crazy.

"Who gives this woman off to this man?" The pastor asks

"I do." Dad replies.

"We are gathered here today to witness the combining of these two families." The pastor says until I space out.

I get lost in Pete's eyes until I start to see his lips move.

"The couple has prepared their own vows that they would like to say."

"Ashayla Réne Urie, I will love you to the end of time. You are the first person I look for when I walk in a room. We have had our fair share of misfortune but today ends all of it. I have loved you since the first day I met you. I never believed in love at first sight but that all changed the day I met you. Some say that a person can't change you, but I refuse to believe that because I have lived it first hand. Ashayla René you have changed me for the better. I never thought I would settle down and raise a family, but meeting you changed my mind almost instantly. I can't wait to settle down and have little you and I's running around our house. Our future is bulletproof Ashayla and I can't wait to live forever with you." Pete says to me holding my hands in his.

"Ashayla It is your turn now." 

"  Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz, where do I start you are the love of my life. You have stayed by my side since day one and I can't thank you enough for that. You are the first person I see in the room and the only one I look for. I remember the first time I ever met you at my very first party with Brendon. You helped me through those rough two months and let me stay with you in your home. You laid with me at night when I would lay awake crying hoping dad would wake up. You became my literal life source then you became my life long best friend. To say you saved my life would be an understatement you are my life, Peter.  I can not wait to spend the rest of time with you." I say with few tears escaping