15 Part 2

Brendon's pov

Sarah and I have been in New York for about a week now and it has been amazing! I couldn't ask to be here with anyone else. She has made this entire Broadway experience surreal everything she has done has been perfect. Today we are both going to the theatre so I can do a full rehearsal of the show. 

"Are you excited for today babe?" 

"Of course I am! I've waited my entire life to do this!" I tell her

"I know you have you're going to be amazing on stage," she tells me

"We should probably head out so we won't be late."

"Yeah, you're right. Let's go."

We both head out of our apartment and down the street. We managed to get an apartment right down the road from the theatre so we can just walk to the show. Our hands are intertwined as we make our way down the block. I'm really excited so I am swinging our arms back and forth energetically. The last time I talked to Ash was this morning and she told me she had some exciting news to tell Sarah and I so I can not wait!

Our short walk comes to an end as we make it to the stage door. I pull the metal door open and hold it open for Sarah. The second I step into the building I hear a loud pop then a crash. Sarah and I both stop in our tracks. Time nearly stops as everything happens. All around us we hear yelling and people crying out for help. Soon enough gunshots can be heard close by. I run over to Sarah and throw her over my shoulder.  I sprint out the door and run back towards our apartment. Before I can even make it a few hundred feet I feel a sharp pain in my back and fell to the ground.

"Brendon!" Sarah cries out

"Run! Sarah! Run!" I yell

"Brendon, I'm not leaving you !" 

"Sarah please run! Get back to the apartment. I'll be alright! Just run!"

She kisses me on the lips like its the last time she ever will then stands up and sprints back to the apartment. She is the last thing I see before my vision fades to black. 

Hey, so here's part two of the last update. I hope you enjoy. Oh, and My friend Jade and I are writing a play for my schools' theatre dept. to hopefully perform next school year!