9

hBrendon pov

I drive over to Sarah's house to pick her up so we can head over to Ash and Pete's home. During the drive, I begin to think of the possibility of Sarah living with me again. Would I want her to move in? Would she want to live with me? Do I still love her? Yes, maybe. The last question makes me stop to think for a second. Do I really love her still or am I just upset about him? 

"Hey, Bren! What are you thinking about?"  Sarah asks

Her question startles me slightly seeing how I didn't even know she was in my car.

"Oh. Nothing really. Are you ready to go?" I ask her

"Yeah! I'm excited! The wedding is in a few days!" 

"Yeah. I just can't believe my little girl is all grown up." 

"She's a great girl Bren. You did an amazing job at raising her." 

"Thanks, Sarah."

"I'm only telling the truth, Bren." 

The rest of the drive is quiet until we get to Pete's house. I quickly get out of the car and open Sarah's door. I grab her arm and walk her to the door. Ash told me I can just walk in using the key they gave me so that's what I do. I let Sarah walk ahead of me and close the door. I shoot Ash a quick text saying that we are at their house. Sarah and I sit on their couch so I use this time to bring up the question.

"So Sarah I was thinking." I say

"Yeah?" She asks nervously 

"I was thinking if you would want to move back in with me. You don't have to answer now but I was just wondering." I say hesitantly 

"Bren." She says breathlessly 

"Nevermind. That was stupid to ask. You don't love me anymore." I say mentally slapping myself in the face.

"No. No. No. Bren I would love to move back in with you!" She says hugging me

"Wait really?" 

"Of course! And I never stopped loving you!" 

I take a second and stare at her face. God how I missed her. I look down then back up again at her lips and before I know it my lips crash into hers. I push her back onto the sofa and get on top of her body. I place both of my hands on her cheeks and try to deepen the kiss. She luckily allows me and pushes back with just as much force.

As if on cue Ashayla and Pete come in and stop their conversation when they see us. We don't even notice them until Pete clears his throat.

"Uh-um." 

Sarah and I both stop the kiss and shoot our heads up. I fall off her and onto the floor doing so caused Ashayla to burst into laughter. She tries to walk over and help me up but fails miserably and falls to the floor. My daughter is crazy but I love her to death.

After Ashayla's little laughing fit we start to get ready for the party. Thankfully neither of them ask about Sarah and me. An hour goes by and people start to arrive at the house. The first group to arrive are the rest of Fall Out Boy. Then, Ashley, Josh, and Tyler show up. I stop keeping track after them and allow myself to be taken over by the alcohol and music. 

Before I know it the house is full of people and loud music. I have a drink in my hand and a smile on my face, I'm drunk. 

"Yo! Brendon! You should do a Drunk history of Fall Out boy!" Shouts Ashley

 Everyone yells in agreement. Pete grabs a bottle of tequila and a case of beer. He hands me the bottle and tells me to drink. I take the bottle from his hands and down the whole thing. I can almost instantly feels the alcohol sinking in. I stumble over to a chair, sit and start the story.