7

Brendon pov ( It's going to be semi-disappointing)

Tonight's the night! I'm finally proposing to Ryan. I was going to do it the last night of tour but well everything happened against it that year so here we are two years later and all back together as a family. I go to our room to see if Ryan is finished getting ready so we can leave for the restaurant. Pete has already texted me telling me everyone was there so all we have to do is show up and then I can propose. 

"Babe are you ready? Everyone is waiting for us." I yell up the stairs.

No answer.

"Ry? Did you hear me?"I ask walking to the room

As I approach the room I hear faint sniffles coming from my boyfriend.

"Babe what's wrong?" I ask worriedly

"Hm? Oh nothing. It's fine." He says trying to pick himself back up.

"Ry, what's wrong?" I ask rubbing circles on his back.

"It's nothing I'm fine. Come on I'm ready." He rushes

"Okay."

He runs downstairs ahead of me and goes straight to the car.  Something is up with him and I can't pinpoint it. I get a bad feeling about this night but push it aside. It's probably just nerves I mean I'm proposing to the love of my life. Everything will be fine as long as I have Ryan and Ashayla by my side.

The drive is short and nerve wracking. It's silent the entire time and Ryan avoids all physical contact with me. I push any pessimistic thoughts away and try to focus on the good things in life as we walk into the restaurant. When we walk in we are greeted by all of our friends and sit down beside each other. I slip my hand in my pocket to feel if the ring is in there as a confidence boost. I decide to wait until after everyone has ordered their food before I make my move. 

Once I'm sure it's the right time I stand up.

"Babe what are you doing?" Ryan asks

"You'll see. Everyone may I have your attention please?" I say loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Bren I really think you should sit down." Ryan tries to persuade me

"No I need to say this. Ryan, We have had our fair share of ups and downs but somehow we have always came back together."

"Bren please stop." Ryan says

"No let me say my piece. You were there for me when I needed you the most. You are my one and only. The last two years when my entire world fell apart you never left my side and I really don't know how to thank you for that. You are the definition of perfection and you're mine. I love you to infinity and beyond. So with that all being said George Ryan Ross III will you do me the honor of marrying me?" I ask getting down on one knee

Tears are streaming down Ryan's face but they aren't the happy ones. He shakes his head side to side and covers his mouth with his hands. 

"I-I'm sorry. Bren, sweetie I-I can't marry you." He stutters out.

I am in utter shock and now it's my turn to have tears streaming down my face.