1

As I progress my way down an aisle of the mall, I glide my fingers across the many books on a shelf of the outside of mini-shop. 'How to Connect to Your Omnic' was an impressive one to be here, this town didn't have a single Omnic in the area. They were chased out, or killed... unfortunately for that, that didn't mean I wasn't getting the occasional threats to leave because of the fact a huge part of my brain was machinery. Lost it in an explosion when I was working in a production factor for Omnics, someone blew it up.

In all honesty, you didn't care about the Omnics. If they hurt you, you hurt them, way of the aussie!

You pick up the book because maybe you can gift it to your college professor so he'll get that fucking hint you were getting bullied by him. You go to the shop and see the person running the shop. "Oi, I would love to pick this book, please."

The shop keeper glanced to it, then glared at you. "Take it and leave, I don't know how that got here!"

"Uh... but..." I check the price. Twenty, but you don't have that much... "It's twenty, sir."

"It's free, this shop is anti-Omnic!" He growled, and off I had went with book in hand. "Never come back, Omnic-supporter!"

It didn't help you were a quarter Omnic if that make sense.

I had felt stares, and I look around to see some people looking at me, they were mad. About a couple people didn't like Omnics, but when you say you support them... they're gonna kill you no matter who or what. I start rushing a small bit, trying to cover the metal plate on my head. Covering it with my hair. It was kinda like a comb-over, but slightly above my right ear.

Then I slowed down, they don't hurt people in public. They hurt you when you're alone. Taking a breath of the smoggy air, I glance towards the front of the mall. The scooter I own is out there, so that's a tad better.

The thought made me giggle a small bit as I can easily get passed any murderous people. I just thought it'll be better now to leave, I was planning to get new clothes; but the clothes could wait for now. The doors open by themselves, and at least two people walk with myself. Anger in the eyes, ready to punch.

I glance around, seeing a sign. I smiled, and started to read out loud. "'Cameras on 12pm through 1am', glad I could make sure none of my stuff is going to get stolen!" I made the comment, the angry people dispatched into the same direction. Making small comments under their breath. I gave them as raspberry and since I had nothing to hold the book in, I placed on my jacket I recently tied around my waist only to put the book inside my jacket and get on my scooter to start taking off.

As the scooter rose off the ground, I started to go off on my own way. Then there were shots fired, my stomach did a flip and I speed off as fast as I could to get out of that place.