12

As I laid there, the bed beside junkrat, I was too scared to even try to sleep. I don't want to sleep because it was weird to know that I was a vegetable and that I couldn't even move my own fingertips. I lost all movement as soon as he turned off the robotic part of my brain. I need to get out of here, I looked around with my eyes as that's basically the only thing I could move along with my eyelids which was incredibly lucky for me.

What was I supposed to do...?

Looking back to my kidnapper, I was him moving slightly. Humming words out of his sleep as well, he seems so antsy about something does he was gripping onto the pillow he was laying on with a hard fist. I think I'm losing my mind now, because he tossed and turned until his arms wrapped around my stomach and he pulled me closer. I was uncomfortable both emotionally and mentally. He tucked his head into the pillow more, and getting out of hand now. I got scared.

He awoke quickly, looking at me and panting out breaths of hit air. He looked the way we were laying as I tried to look at him as much as I could.  Mostly from the side of my eye. He reached his normal hand to my face and smiled. "Hehe, I just had a weird dream..." He stopped, not going into detail. "I forgot to turn you on... didn't I?" He frowned, pulling away. "Well, waking up to someone ad beautiful as you... was nice." He chuckled normally for once, stretching he pulled a remote from his pants and let me back to normal. I took a deep breath as it was harder to breath.

Jamison stood up, putting the remote back and frowning... "W-What... was your dream about?" I asked him.

He looked to me, confused. "What's it to ya'?"

"I just wanna know."

He twitch his nose, scratching it and sniffing. "Uh... Shelia... it's just you're attractive..."

Seeing the route this took, I blushes, saying nothing.

"I had a dream where I was kissin' you." He giggled sweetly. "You were giving me a bath, but that's it. You even had your clothes on!" He told me, as I rubbed my neck, he glance to mu hand. "You still have the dagger...?" He reaches in closer to me, grabbing onto it. "It's my good luck charm... or everyone's." He told, pulling on it. "It's the most expensive thing in the world since that old time of pirates had that charm. I stole it!" He giggled.

"Why is it on me?"

"To keep you safe, Shelia." He let go, breathing out. "I shouldn't let you wear it, I should keep it in a safe or something." He mumbled. "But you look so god damn gorgeous in it!" He started to he to get mad. "Why do you have to be so beautiful?!" He huffed, getting up and moving to the next room again.

I was beautiful to him...?