8

As I woke up, coughing up small bits of blood, I saw Junkrat tapping his one foot on the floor next to me. He glanced up, seeing I was awake. "I tried ma' best, Shelia... how's the brain?" He asked me with a frown. I sat up, like I was human. It was even felt smoother than the glitchy system of the previous one!

"It's... better." I admitted. I glanced to him to see him wearing a gold small dagger around his neck. "What's up with the knife?" I pointed to my neck for the hint. He grabbed onto it and pulled it over his head, setting it down to his side.

"It's a... uh, good luck charm." He reported to me, as I sighed out.

"You made it better." I smiled.

"You're more omnic than human, aren't ya'?" He looked into my eyes, the glow of his yellow colors weren't there. He looked like hell, but actually sad. "I had to fix that thing for a month..."

"A month?!" I started to panic, worried slighty.

He jumped up, laughing harder them before. "Nah, mate! Just a day!" He tapped onto my head. "It's easy technolog, the folks who made it refused to see the bugs in it!" He giggled, grabbing my hands. "Did you ever have a problem with your vision?"

"My eyes were slightly off..." I admitted to him, getting embarrassed too. He raised my hands up, making me look at my fingertips. I could see the lines in it! I was never able to do that before... "What did you do?" I set my hands down, staring in confusion as he actually knew how to do this. I honestly thought he was dumb!

"Fixed it so you can mange your eyeballs some more!" He tapped the metal brain. "That shock collar is bad!" I suddenly remembered it, and I reach to my neck to feel that it was gone. There was no rope wrapped around my waist either, so it was very confused now because he wasn't restraining me from escaping. "Sorry, now we just get to turn off your brain so you can't move an inch when you start escaping. Added a GPS too!"

I felt a tad angered.

"It's better than treating you like a dog, right?" He smirked, as he stood up and turned around away from me. He went into the next room and picked up the chicken, holy and by the neck again and then placing it on my lap. "I know you're gonna get lonely, so have this chicken. Me n' the Fatman are going... shopping." He lied. "If I see you move a mile away from the warehouse I'm shutting you off."

Worrying about this, I nodded.

"Don't worry, everything here is not gonna explode. If it does, it shouldn't hurt." He explained.

"Yes, it does." Roadhog sighed out, reading a book in the corner.

"Oh yeah... that mostly for me, sorry." He apologized. "Don't touch much, everything here COULD explode if it wanted too... good luck, Shelia!"