9

Junkrat and his mask appeared into the door way as I cleaned the place, I got so bored I did my job... or what I'm told. He laughed harder and harder as he set down the loot of, food? I looked into the bag seeing what I asked for previous too. Looking into his eyes, he pulled off the mask and looked into my eyes too. "No problem, Shelia!" He dusted off his shoulders.

Looking at Roadhog, hoping he'll give a better explanation of what the hell and why the hell. He shrugged, taking off to the next room. Jamison stretched himself out to show his real height for a few seconds and go back to his normal one. I just don't get this weirdo of a man, of course he was doing nice things but kinda fucked up by doing something bad.

"Why?"

"Coz' I cause..." He started to stumble and fall onto the floor. "I'm also waisted... help me to my bed, would ya', Darling?" He asked, and then going into snores and heavy breathing. "Shelia..." He mumbled, smiling to himself and giggling over his mumble of his words.

"Hmpf'..." Roadhog mumbled softly, going over to the couch and falling onto the couch. "Thanks," He grunts.

Wondering what happened, Junkrat was whining about something. Ignoring it, I picked him up and tossed him over my back. Almost dragging him, his feet where stepping ahead and partly using me as his rail to keep himself up. He was crushing me mostly and I started to take him to the bathroom. There was no bathtub, and I was wondering where was it?

"Junkrat?"

"Yes?"

"How do you clean yourself?" I asked him.

"I don't."

I dropped him in disgust, not wanting to touch him. "Ew!" I was disgusted by him! "How am I supposed to be cleaned up?" I growled slightly.

"The hose outside... I guess." He smiled, standing up on his own. He cupped my face. "I-I need... you... wash?" He got confused on his own. "It'll be sexy!" Junkrat giggled

A chance to clean this man... I mean, it's disgusting, but he did smell... overdue. "Okay, fine." I mumbled, grabbing onto his hand. "We both need one, but I'm keeping the clothes on!" I mumbled with a groan as I was slightly annoyed with it. He giggled softly this time, and stumbling with his peg leg and his foor. "When was the last time you took a shower?" I glanced to him, already drunk enough as he was, but holding a beer he got out of no where. Not my worries.

"About something years ago, but I did jump into am ocean to get away from some ANNOY'N cops!" Junkrat raised his beer, as I pulled outside to the heat. He sat down on the floor, but that obviously wasn't an ideal spot. Gazing into the dump, there was a tarp on a beat up car. I pulled it off and set it on the ground. He laid on it instantly, making room for me. "Join me, Shelia!" He demanded.

Sitting down beside him, the hose turned on. Already raising the water to me head, I smiled as I felr warm water down my back slowly turning cold. It was so nice! Relaxing too!

"Woah, you have a better body than I thought!" He poked at my boobs, I swatted his hand away. "Oi'!" He complained, I smirked and pointed the water to him and sprayed it on his face. Dirt and grim literally fell off, thick layers of it fell onto his pants and a pool of dirty water fell around him. "Ah... cold water, feels good, Luv'!" He started making 'Water Angels'.

Than I noticed, he had freckles under the dirt! How cute...