3

"Ey', Shelia! Stop crying!" JunkRat's scarecrow mask and his terrifying ways screamed in annoyance. I shouted at the air and tried to get someone to notice me. "I'm not ready to hear you, you're more annoying than pretty!"

"Please let me go!" I said to him. "I don't have money!"

"I don't care, you're a bot-lover!" He growled, and walked closer to me as I was sat down in a chair, tied down to it. "I HATE bot-lovers!" JunkRat giggled and pulled a pocket knife out of his trousers. He switched it opened, raising the blade to my throat. "But my-my Shelia! You're pretty!" JunkRat pulled his knife away, putting it away in his trousers again. "Whacha' name, girly?" He clapped his hands.

I spat on his mask, he backed up. Ripping off the mask he revealed a face. He growled and I grinned at him, giggling slightly too. "And there's your face."

"You little brat!" He ranted, his hair lit up slightly, like it was on fire. "I'm gonna kill you!" He yelled at me, and I flinched slightly. He tilted the chair back slightly, making me panic.

"Name's (Y/N)!" I shut my eyes and got ready for death.

"See! A little intimidation never hurt anyone, Roady!" Giggling erupted again, and you open your eyes again. Roadhog places his hand on his face. "Com'on, y'know you're proud!" JunkRat wrapped his arms around the fat man, rubbing his stomach with a huge grin. "Ya' love me!"

"You asshole!" I kicked and screamed in the chair. "I'm gonna kill you!"

JunkRat jumped closer and leaned on my head. "Look, Darling... you like that name?" Junkrat smirked. "I'm just gonna keep you 'round, you're pretty."

"No thanks, hun."

"Yeah! We're gonna have your sanity broken down." He started talking lowly, his yellow eyes settle down. "I'm gonna break your soul, your spirt, and your heart." JunkRat with a smile. "Because I love your tone." He grabbed my face, and I tried to pull away too. "And your face."

"JunkRat..." I started, angrily.

"Yes, Darling?"

"Why can't you let me go?"

"Why should I anyways?"

"Because I'm a human!"

Junkrat knocked on the side of tryout head, the cling of the metal echoed. "Bot, and bot-lover! I can't let you go roaming around the place like that! We gotta take that thing out too! No one likes those NASTY Omnics!"

"No! Taking it our will turn me into a vegetable! I can't do anything 'cause it helps me use my motor abilities!" I shouted to him, slightly scared. "I-I'll die!" I started to cry out and shake me head, I wanted OUT of here. "I won't tell no one if you let me out of here! Please, I don't have any money..."

"We just robbed a back, and you think I want a college student's money?" JunkRat arched his puffy brow. "You're crazy, Darling!" He started laughing wildly again, sounding like a medical confined person. "Nah, you're gonna be MINE. You'll help me 'round my place, alrighty?"

"No!"

"Well, a vegetable Shelia is just as fine-"

"Okay!"