14

"Oh Darling!" Jamison cried out with a howl to his voice. Moving to my side and holding a bomb in his hands. "I made something for you!" He placed it in my hands. Taking a match, he dragged it on his own chest and it strikes a flame into the air. He lit it up as I was still dazed at the whole thing, than I realized... I as holding a god-damn bomb! I threw it away, already ducking for cover too as I was scared about the explosion.

Junkrat picked it up, and got sleepy closer to me. As I was trying to scoot away, he held it to my face and exploded into confetti. What the fuck?

"I got you good!" He giggled loudly. "You're quite a beaut when you're scared..." He smirked, standing up straight. "Well, me and Roady are low on... funds..." He looked away, lying about everything. "Y-You... wanna help, Shelia?" He smiled his toothy grin and I cringed at his question.

"Yeah... no... I'm actually not evil." I admitted to him with a fake smile.

"It's not evil if it's support of the soul." He placed his hand on his chest, pounding it slightly.

"Support of the soul?"

"Support of the soul."

I frowned, glancing around... definitely better than here for sure. "Uh... what do I do for you then?"

"Y'know... fake as our driver, than cling onto me for the rest."  Jamison was already grabbing and pulling on my arm to be outside. "Just don't leave me slight or I'm gonna turn you off." He growled, throwing me into the driver's seat and then picking me up and putting me on his lap. Unsettling... "I'm just thinking, don't get tensed."

"Thinking what?"

"Maybe you'll won't drive in total... just a fraction?" He grinned ear to ear. "Do ya' know how to drive?"

"Well a press of an auto drive, and bam!"

"This is a car from the twenty first century, it's not automatically driven by bots of buckets..." Junkrat started the car as the whole thing shifted, I looked in the rear view mirror and saw Roadhog sitting in the back, holding a book on... the cover is blackout by burn marks I guess. "Roady! She doesn't know how to drive!"

"Hmmff..." Roadhog grunted, not paying attention.

"You pile of fat, you're just as useless as ma' posse'!"

Roadhog looked at him, lifting his mask to show his mouth, with sharp teeth like a wolf actually. "You wanna keep yapping? Your darling would love to hear your stories." He spoke calmy, gently putting on the mask again.

Junkrat cringed, looking displease. "Ehhhh... you're a good pal, Mako... son of a bitch..." He commented the last part under his breath, with a smile as well. "Shelia, watch closely."

I looked to the wheel and saw his own stuff, this is far more different from what I drive and/or see others drive. This was as old as dirt! What the fuck is this?