4

"I don't know what you're talking about, mate." Junkrat chilled out on a sofa, next to Roadhog. "Having this girl as a servant for us is the best thing that I could think of. I hate cleaning, but that doesn't mean I don't want a 'spiffy place!" Junkrat jumped up, walking over and tugging on the rope tied to my waist. "Ey' Shelia, you wanna clean out my peg leg? It got some debris in the gears! I can't let that happen!" He giggled loudly.

"Ejy don't you just get a real leg? You look like a pirate." As mocked as I cleaned his tiny warehouse he lived in.

"Hell~ no!" Junkrat tugged on my rope and pulled me closer. He wrapped his arms around me, I made a disgusted face to it. "I hate the Omnics! Everything on me is not a machine! Y'see the amputees with their fancy-mancy arms... I made my own!" He spun me around, letting me go as I fell to the ground. "The arm is connected to my muscles and I don't have and machine in this bad boy!" He took off his arm, showing the nub he had.

It was kinda weird to see it, no one these days could detach an arm like that. He placed it back on.

"My peg leg is my favorite! Because I get to be the awesome bad-guy!"

"Why not be the good guy?" I asked, arching a brow.

"Cause money! N' those STUPID Omnics!" He posed up on his sofa, hands on hips and peg leg on couch. "They destroyed ma' home when I was a kid, and I lost my arm and leg to them! I'm getting my revenge!" He giggled, clapping his hands and putting his peg leg back on the ground to repeatedly jump to both his feet and make himself feel good about himself.
I stared at the man, was he in the Australian war there was years back? "How old were you?" My eyes lit up, realising this.

"Twenty-five, Luv'!" He sat back down with his bodyguard. "If you're think'n 'bout the war I was eight!" He smiled still, looking sad in his yellow eyes anyways, it kind of mixed with his anger and madness. "I was just a tiny little boy when I lost them, the bus blew up my town and I was crushed of the debris on my limbs... broken bones and infected skin. Chop the limps off since the doctors were all long gone!" He laughed, settling down.

"Are you okay...?" I asked him.

"Ye'... just... remembering my old times." Junkrat settled even more. "Not too much, changed my name to Junkrat..."

"What was your real name?" My body got off the ground, dusting myself off as well too.

"Jamison... Fawkes..."

"Jamison?" I questioned. Now I know his name, if I get out here I could report him! B-But... he looks so sad. "That's a nice name."

"Yeah... thanks mate." He smiled, laying back down in the couch. "You could take a break, 'Luv... I'm gonna... sleep." He shut his eyes, as I wondered what happened to his tone.