11

Junkrat sat down at a table with me sitting beside him... on the floor. People walked up to me, trying to scare me. Junkrat growled at them each time they got closer than needing. Junkrat huffed, and pulled out a small dagger of gold again. "Ay', Shelia... put this on." He mumbled, handing it to me. I grabbed it, already placing it around my neck. "It's the luckiest thing in the world... don't give it to anyone or lose it... okay?" He told I nodded, and then he patted his lap. "I want them to think you're my girl too... so do this for me?"

I stood up and looked to the guest, looking like they want to rape me... if he does have a good stasis in the group, it might be a good idea to just act like it. So I nodded my head again, already sitting on his lap. People whispered, and pointed to me. Giving a whistle too, I just felt Junkrat put his hand on my collarbone and pulled me closer to him with a slight angered tone to his body language.

"Does she know?"

"She's a treasure now? Probably not, the people don't know shit about anything!" Jamison mumbled, grabbing onto the dagger. "She's a beaut, I have to admit... wearing this thing is even more better!" He giggled, letting the dagger go. "Y'know, it's probably the best thing I've ever got!"

I blushed slightly, being called beautiful and everything.

"Your girl's blushing."

Junkrat grabbed onto my face and made me face him. "We're talking about the dagger, Luv." He mumbled, and pointed to the 'jewelry'. I felt so embarrasses about that! "But you are very gorgeous too..." Hs smiled, brushing back my hair behind my ear and he chuckled.

"What's that, Mate?" A guy got up, reaching over to me and frowning.

"My girl, now back up." He barked at the guy.

"Is... is she an Omnic?!"

Junkrat sat up straight, and brushed back my hard to where it was. "She's my girl, and you shouldn't be looking at her!" He hit his hand against the table. "She's mine!"

"Bet she'll run if she didn't have that rope!"

"She wouldn't!"

"How do you know that!?"

"Because I'll turn her off!"

Silence, than hatred throughout the air.

"You're fucking an Omnic!?"

"I've never touched her down there, and it's just her brain that's a machine... that I made for her!" Junkrat replied, nodding his head... giving half of the truth. "You need ta' lay off, Mate." He added, gripping into my hand. "She's... m-mine... okay?"

The man stood up, pulling out a pistol from his back pocket, I never noticed. He aimed it at my head, I yipped and screamed turning my head. "Human or whatever,  she's part Omnic!" He growled. Junkrat covered up my body, putting his metal hand up it the arm. "And you're going nuts over that when I have my arm gone?!"

"She's an Omnic!"

Roadhog suddenly hooked the man, pulling him close and unleashing crushed bolts and screws in his face. I fell out of Junkrat's lap and into the floor because of... of... the murders! I almost died, and now he died! WHAT?

Junkrat looked to me, offering a hand and trying to calm me down.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!"

Junkrat pulled out a remote, pressing one button and I was already on the floor not being able to move. "Nope, sorry." He sighed, pulling on my limps to get me on his shoulder. "Roady, kick the rest out... I'm gonna go take a nap."