16

Junkrat coughed up smoke from his lungs from blowing up half of the street on our way over to his hideout. He was trying to get away from trouble so they won't find out where he lives comma but in the process almost blew us up. I wiped my face to get the dirt off of it. Did I mention that we lost the front windshield?

Jamison got out of the car from the back, holding a briefcase. He grabbed the handcuffed attached to the holder and held the other side of the handcuffs that were connected to an omnic arm that were still twitching. He grabbed it, but it slapped his face and he threw it on the floor. "Bag of bolts!"

I giggled, but still feel bad that an omnic lost his arm for that. Jamison looked to me and smile, standing up more. "You like what we did, Shelia?"

"That it slapped you, sure!"

"We killed a bunch of omnic scum!" He set down the case on the floor. "Just for the dough in this baby!" He kicked it with his peg leg and it broke the lock. "Dumb'arses I say!" He barked, opening it up and seeing about 30 thousand in there! Holy fuck! "This was a bad hull... fook!" He got upset, rolling his eyes in disgust.

"How!?"

"This won't pay enough! Roadhog always gets half anyways!" He growled, as Roadhog did appear and took a fist full of money, but since his hand was huge, it was about half.  "Gee-wee! Fifteen thousand to make my explosives for the next heist!"

"How is that bad?"

"Well I gotta feed you too." He mumbled slightly off tone, taking out a thousand already. "So fourteen thousand..." My stomach growled as I was reminded of my hunger. Jamison grunted, "minus sixty..." He added.

"Sixty?" I questioned, he was grabbing my hand and pulling me along.

"Well... since I alway use my mask, I can go out in public! So let's go eat!"

"Together?"

"Ye'!"

"As a date?"

"Ye-wait-uh...?" He was confused as he pulled out a remote, pressing it. I thought it was mine so I froze up. Hearing a noise of a garage door opening I looked to my left to see it revealing a car in decent conditions. "I don't think so, Shelia." He shook his head, looking like he was faking a smile too. "I'm hungry, sick of eating canned beans and pork... so let's go back to the town and pretend the blow up thing didn't happen at all!"

"What... but people died..."

"Omnics, Shelia, Omnics."

He really hated Omnics. "But..."

Junkrat reached into his pants and grabbed a remote probably strapped to his leg under his pants. "But what?" He came closer. "Have you forgotten I'm in charge?"  He arched a brow, as I shyly backed away. "You're getting wild! Gotta get you to calm a wee' bit..." He grabbed my hand with one metal this time, feeling like my bones were crushing. "You're still mine after all."