7

"Oi! Darling!" Junkrat busted into the room, getting closer to me as I slept on the couch. I could see him hold onto the ends of my rope, it wasn't tried down to a radiator anymore. He got closer, basically making me cross my eyes from how close he was. "I got a surprise for you!" He clapped his hands, pulling on my arm to get me up. "You'll love it! I've worked on it for ya'! It's pretty like you too!"

As I wonder what it was, he pulled me to the outside of his house, only to see the outback out of Australia. It was a junkyard here, everything was old cars or machines from the early 2000's. "What's going on, Jamison?" I asked him, using his real name. He perked up, dropping the rope and quickly wrapping his hands around my throat. "No-!" I started, but he wasn't choking me at all... what? What was this?

"Ta-da!" Junkrat placed his hands on his waist. "You don't have to wear that stupid rope anymore!" He smiled.

I felt something around my neck, but he cut the rope that held me back. Glancing to him, he was congratulating himself. I glanced to the outback. Better there than here! I booked for my life, and started to run away from here. I looked behind to see Junkrat hunching over with disappointment. Who the fuck cares!? I'm out of here!

I started to laugh and smile, getting to the edge. Than, a shock. I fell over, my whole body was getting a lightning bolt into it! My body was having a slight seizure, I fell only the floor.

"Shelia, it's a shock collar!" Junkrat giggled. I couldn't move an inch closer, as my body locked up into place. I found myself drooling as I couldn't control myself. "Uh... (Y/N)?" Junkrat started, my vision blurred and turned black. "Come back in, it's hurting you..." He said, grabbing my leg and pulling me in as I tried to get up and take off the fucking collar!

"Jamison!" Roadhog barked out of nowhere, coming closer and grabbing into me. "It's too high!"

"Right..."

I didn't have the shock anymore, but I still couldn't move. "Ihav-nu... cun-trol..." I drooled onto my shirt, trying to say my condition.

Junkrat turned worried. "I wasn't thinking 'bout her brain... that 'shocked' her!" He joked, Roadhog slapped the back of his head. "Ey'!" He growled. "Bring her to the couch, I'll fix up her brain..." He sighed, rolling his eyes and started to move back to the warehouse again. "I have to do EVERYTHING 'round here!" He complained about the situation.

Roadhog sighed, being the responsible one and held my body as I twitch excessively and drooled everywhere. My arm was locked into place and I tried to move it but I think Junkrat did fried my brain... he was gonna fix it!? I'M GONNA DIE IF HE DOES! HE'S TOO STUPID FOR THIS!