13

A series of thuds and clicks followed around the warehouse as I was cleaning it. Junkrat walked into the room hold a box of scraps and bolts. I edged closer to him, as I was still cleaning the area. He set the box onto the table, already digging in it and pulling out a bunch of wires already. He set then on the counter and started to put then together.

At this point, I was already over his shoulders, looking at what he was doing; when he looked back I turned away, dusting the table he was on. He grunted and looked towards me. I stared away from him and dusted lightly near him. "Listen, Shelia... if you wanna know what I'm doing,  just sit down." He pat his lap as I got confused extremely with him. "Nothing new, Darling." He shrugged, turning back to his work.

I looked back to his work, ignoring what he offered but then he grabbed my waistand forced me to sit on him anyways. I tried to get up but his metal hand was definitely stronger than my whole will, so I gave up as soon as I knew I couldn't do anything. Getting slightly upset, I turned red from annoyance.

"Well, Shelia... y'know you don't have to get embarrassed..." He giggled, reaching his arms around me but still working on his gadget. He smiled and laughed, knowing full enough that I'm not! I got more upset as he did. "Don't... BLOW UP!" He made a pun about explosions. He poked at my stomach with one hand, and tge other was grabbing more wires and placing them together.

"Jamison, please let me go." I asked nicely.

"Only if you get me something... it's probably too dangerous to grab so I-"

I jumped off of him, already standing up. "Just tell me." I huffed.

"I need gun powder."

"That's not too hard."

"It's on a high shelf filled with explosives." He stood up, having me carried bridial style. "But I can't reach it either... so... Doll... you're helping." He started walking and I realized how much of a stutter in his walk was. He set me down, as I started to walk he picked me up by my waist and let me see the canned powder. "Grab the can!" He giggled, as I did. Easily he could of gotten it if he wanted, but he let me anyways.

He set me down, and patted my head, actually standing up straight too. He grabbed it from me and walked back to his seat to his machine thingy.

Heavy breathing was heard behind me and I turned to see Roadhog directly before me, I had a jump from the sudden scare. He looked... like nothing cause of his mask, but I got the sense of confusion from him. "Is something wrong?"

"He usually blows up the place to get what he needs..." He started to turn and walk away from me like how was always this distant to anyone.