15

As the car came to a skreech, I was holding onto the wheel with a fake smile. Junkrat held his remote to control me in his hand and threaten me if I asked for help from kidnappers too. "Excuse me, ma'am... I don't think you got the right area-"

"-I do!" I do, I do, I do!" I said quivering in fear. "Mr... er... Howard Storkly... ask me to deliver a price of machinery." I lied to him, giggling in stress.

"What is it?"

"It's... classified, I wouldn't say machinery if I knew what it was myself; now would I?" I shrugged. "I'm just a driver, man!" I tapped the side of the car. "It's real peaceful on the road, y'know! Just the lines, the air, and the good ol' music to warm you-"

"Yeah, yeah, just get in... I want to fall back asleep."

"Thank you, sir."

"Be careful, the junkers out there are scary."

"Tell me about it..." I huffed, rolling my eyes in annoyance as Junkrat poked at me. I began to TRY to drive as I was still learning. The gate was opened to the inside for us as I drove the car in. As soon as we were far enough away from the security, I looked into the rear-view mirror and saw Junkrat smiling. "Happy?"

"More than that!" He giggled, gathering up his explosive. "We need to plant these on the way to the big guy, Darling we need you to be out in the open for a getaway drive."

"Drive?!" I barked at him, as Roadhog and himself kicked the doors in the back open. "I barely know how to park!"

"I trust you, if you don't I'm gonna turn you off while you're inside the building when it goes KABOOM!" He smiled, as he stepped away from the car and to the door to inside the building. "Good luck, luv' ya!" He winked as I coward shyly from embarrassment.

As I started to panic on the inside, I took a deep breath and started to back up in reverse. I had no idea what I was doing but apparently he wanted me to find a blank spot in the open driveway from. I should just tell someone that I'm in trouble with and I was taken by junkers, but it seems like he'll turn me off and destroy the remote use to control me and my body.

I approached the clear area, adding a road in front of me to drive straight across and get out of the city limits back into the Wasteland of the junkers. Looking into the mirror I saw that I was very dirty, I needed a bath desperately. I should try to go get that washer again as soon as I get back home. I paused in my tracks, realizing that I called the place that I was kidnapped to... home.

Then there was huge explosion! The tower crumbled, just says there was a loud bang on top of the car. Junkrat came into the driver side window and tapped on it to point head of us. He wanted to leave right now, so I stepped on the gas pedal and started driving instantly to the Wasteland.