5

"Oi'! Shelia!" Junkrat came into the room where I was sleeping on the floor, I woke up grudgingly. I just fell asleep like five minutes ago, or I think. Either way I was so tired and I just got finish cleaning around his Warehouse again, he decided to make some food for everyone but caught fire for what he called his kitchen... "Do ya' happen to know how to cook food?

"So you tried to make soup, which was composed of 50% water really... and you still happen to catch it on fire." I shake my head, and adjust the rope on my waist. It was giving me a rash, and hurting me a lot. "Sorry, Basket Case... I don't want to."

"It's not if you want, it's if you can."

Rolling my eyes, Roadhog comes behind me and then he gives me more room for my rope. "Please," he says, "he cooks for dead rats."

I looked to Jamison, seeing that he was looking pitiful. Sighing out loud, I agree. "Okay, okay... just let me have some of the food... I'm starving too." I askex, remaining calm somewhat. The only way for me to stay sane in this place was to act like a normal person, trust me; I wanted to scream and plead for help, but it seemed like no one was in earshot of two miles here. "What food do you have?"

Junkrat scurrying to the next room, he held a chicken by the throat in his metal hand. "I got this thing laying eggs in the back, he's rooting for us to kill em'!" Junkrat smiled, tossing the chicken to me. I didn't want to kill a chicken... "Hell be a great feast!" Junkrat chuckled slightly, tugging on my rope and pulled me to the kitchen.

"I don't know how to degut a chicken, or even WANT to kill one." I groaned out, looking to the heavy guy. "Does he lay eggs?" I asked Roadhog, he nodded his eggs and left to the same room the chicken came from. "I'm not gonna kill him, why not take his eggs?" My eyes looked into the insane one's, hoping he'll say yes.

"Well, I mean, I guess!" Junkrat shrugged his shoulders.

Roadhog came back with five eggs, and the chicken was set back on the floor, clucking as it moved to the same room again. "Here," Roadhog gave me the eggs. I smiled, now this isn't so bad. "We could have breakfast for dinner... we just need one more breakfast themed item!" I told with a thumbs up. "How about donuts?" I suggested to him.

"Roady!" Junkrat began. "Please fetch us some!" Roadhog groaned, but did anyways. Just me and him. "I don't have a stove... but I can make one!" He smoothed back his patchy hair.

"'Make one'?"

"Yea' sure!"

Sometime later, Junkrat laughed insanely. I looked to see a table on fire, in shades of blue! I started to panic slightly, that was not cool!

"Sorry, Luv'!" Junkrat dialed down domething, and the blue flames thinned into red and yellow. There revealed a working flame stove. "Got it working!" He smiled, pushing me closer. "Now you can get to work!"