11

"And we were so close to doing it until my mom walked in," Arabella explained the events that took place last night to Betty and Kevin as they walked up to Veronica.

"Well," Betty said with a small smile, "tell your mom that we're glad she's back."

"Will do," Ara smiled and nodded before finally acknowledging Veronica, "hey, Ronnie! How was your date last night?"

The raven-haired girl looked between her friends and scoffed with a smirk, "Chuck is cute. But he lacks substance when he speaks."

Arabella nodded and laughed, "yeah, that sounds like Chuck."

When she looked back up at Ronnie, she remembered automatically what Eric had told her last night about the Sticky Maple that Chuck gave girls who have slept with him, and though Ara didn't want to think that low of Veronica, she still needed to know.

She opened her mouth to ask but Tina, one of Cheryl's minions, got to it before Ara could.

"Hey, Veronica, hope you had fun with that Sticky Maple last night," she said with a smirk as she walked by.

"We had a brownie sundae if that's what you hyenas mean," Ronnie said with a disgusted face while opening her locker.

Arabella looked nervously between her friends before her's and Kevin's cell phones chimed loudly along with mostly everyone.

The young Queen pulled out her mobile device and checked to see what all the noise was about, and that was when she saw that someone had sent the same picture of Chuck and Ronnie with maple syrup on her face, to everyone.

"Oh god," Kevin said before Veronica grabbed his phone to examine the photo.

"What the hell is a Sticky Maple?" She asked with anger and disappointment prominent in her voice.

Kevin was about to answer but Ara felt like she needed to jump in considering that she knew about the fifty-fifty chance that this would've happened.

"It's a slut-shaming thing," she blurted out, feeling better once she did, and deciding to continue, "its really stupid."

"Of course its stupid, Ara. I am neither a slut nor will I be shamed by someone named 'excusemechuckclayton'," Veronica said upsettingly, her eyes not leaving Kevin's phone.

To distract her from the photo in her hand, Arabella took it and flung it a Kevin. "V, listen to me," the young Queen began, taking her new friend by the hands, "we will end him. Not just us, Betty and Kevin, too. He will be sorry for ever doing this to you."

Veronica looked pumped up now, slightly raging from anger. "Yeah," she said, "I will cut the brakes on his souped-up phallic symbol."

"Yes," Arabella said, also pumped up, "you will."

Betty bumped in with slight nerves and suggested that Veronica goes to Principal Weatherbee.

"No," V replied quickly, "he is the coach's son and golden boy of the school."

"I'll expose him in the Blue and Gold, I can do that," Betty suggested but Veronica still fought the idea.

"Betty, you may follow the rules but I don't. I make them, and when necessary, I break them," Veronica said, starting down the hall.

"Oh, we're going now," Arabella said to herself while following V and Betty tried her best to tag along.

"You guys wanna help me get revenge on Chuck, awesome. But, Betty, you can't be afraid to go full dark, no stars," Veronica finished as Arabella walked by her side.

"You in, Bet?" The young Queen asked her friend. The blonde girl looked nervous but she quickly tried to keep up with her friends.

Upon reaching the boy's locker room, Ronnie knocked loudly and the door flew open.

"Move," she said, both of the two tough girls shoving their way into the room of sweaty, pubescent boys.

The girl's moved swiftly when avoiding the wet bodies from touching them and the loud comments filled the room of how the three girls shouldn't be in the room.

There was a moment that the young Queen lead her friends right into Archie Andrews, who's towel had fallen, but he caught it on time.

"What are you guys doing in here?" He asked, but Queen just told him the get out of their way.

But when she finally got to Chuck, two familiarly large hands pulled her to the side. Her boyfriend, Eric, stood infront of her in nothing but a towel and a worried look on his face.

"Eric, please, I'm trying to murder someone... with my fists and words," Arabella complained lowly while Veronica was already telling off Chuck.

"You can't be in here. You'll get in trouble," he said worriedly, his hands traveling slowly from Ara's shoulders to her hands.

"I don't care if I get in trouble. You saw me punch Reggie the other day," Queen said with slight pout to her lips to help persuade her boyfriend that she'd be fine.

"Wait, why are you in here?" He asked confusingly.

"Eric, V got a Sticky Maple. Chuck gave her one," the girl said, "we had a feeling that he was going to do it and we didn't tell her."

"Ara, having a feeling is not the same as knowing for sure," Eric said simply, but his eyes quickly moved to Chuck who was talking down to Veronica and Eric was honestly upset that Chuck did this to his girlfriend's friend, let alone post it on social media.

Arabella looked at the two that were fighting then reverted her gaze to Eric's body. She never noticed how fit he was; boy had a six-pack flat on his abdomin.

And remembering how close the two were to doing it last night, a sudden wave of insecurity washed over her.

The young Queen wasn't fit like her boyfriend and she definitely did not have a flat stomach, so when she saw the boy's abs, she nearly choked.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked, taking notice in her expression.

The girl, slightly startled, looked up at her man and smiled awkwardly. "Huh? Yeah," she responded quickly so she wouldn't be considered suspicious. It was too late, Eric already caught her staring.

"We're still on for tonight?" He asked curiously with a smirk.

Arabella sighed and looked up at the boy she wanted to just hug right now... and to distract herself from his mostly naked body. "God, I just wanna," she began cupping his face in her small hands, "makeout with your face."

He smiled and leaned down, pecking her on the lips quickly before the girl went back to her two friends.

"Hey, Chuck!" She shouted walking over the cocky boy who was looking down at her.

"What do you want, Queen?" He asked amusingly with his hands on his hips.

The small girl walked up to Chuck and pulled him down to her height by his chin, which was pretty low.

"You will take down the picture or so help me God I will make a little call to all the schools that you applied to for college and I will tell them of a little incident that you had while slut shaming girls at Riverdale High," Arabella growled at the boy who was literally a douche.

He just smirked though and Ara knew why. He whispered back exactly what the young girl didn't want to hear, "then I'll kick your boyfriend off of the team. I know you care about him more than yourself. You may be the queen of the school, but, right now, I'm the king of you."

Arabella looked at the boy, with anger not even attempting to hide on her face, before turning her head quickly (knowing exactly that her hair would smack him in the face) and walking out of the locker room.