15

So, Jughead couldn't get the mayor to stop the destruction of the Twilight Drive-In; that ultimately lead to the group of friends going to the Last Picture Show.

Kevin and Veronica went together, but obviously just as friends. And, you could've already guessed, Arabella and Eric went in his Jeep.

It was actually quite nice. They sat in his trunk with pillows and blankets made into a fort. And usually Arabella would be attached to the movie that was playing and not paying attention to her boyfriends, but she's never heard of it in her life.

Juggie obviously did not take her suggestions into consideration.

The couple's bodies were so close to each other, that Arabella was nearly completely on top of Eric with her head resting on his chest.

Ara wanted to be closer to him, if that was even possible. She felt like her heart was going melt from how much she wanted to be with him right now. And not in the way that they normally were.

Admittingly, Arabella has never "made love" before. When she had her first time with Archie last year, it was awkward and quite adorable because neither of them had any idea what they were doing.

But it wasn't love... well, it was a type of love, just not the one that she wanted it to be.

"Hey," Eric said, pulling Arabella from her thoughts, "you okay?"

The boy was looking down at her with slight concern, but that look went away almost instantly when she answered that she was okay.

But she wasn't, she was thinking about their relationship. If this feeling that she had was just infatuation or actually love. They have only been dating for about two weeks.

And then her mind wandered to dangerous, forbidden thoughts. For example, their names in Chuck's playbook.

Arabella knows Eric's writing and the one in the playbook wasn't his. Also, he's not even friends with Chuck; if he was, then he would've been kicked off the football team along with the douchebag and his friends because of Betty exposing him in the Blue and Gold.

As right as their relationship felt, there was something eating away at Arabella that felt wrong.

This is why she hated being alone with her thoughts. She either thinks too little or too much and either way, it was destructive.

The girl's anxiety hinted in her breathing as she began to inhale and exhale deeper. She needed air, she needed to be alone.

Arabella sat up from leaning on Eric and stated that she needed to use the bathroom before hopping out of his car. As much as he attempted to go with her, she encouraged him to keep an eye on the Jeep.

She took deep breaths while clutching onto her denim jacket. Alone, she needed to be alone. The young Queen wandered around, avoiding people she knew, until she finally wandered to the only place that she knew no one would be.

The screening room!

Of course it's empty, the person who works up there usually doesn't stay during the movie.

The young Queen strolled casually towards the decent-sized building before entering the unlocked room with a dimly lit staircase. Knowing where it lead, she skipped quickly up them.

Upon opening the door at the top, Arabella nearly had a heart attack when she saw Jughead watching the movie from the viewing window.

"Son of a bitch, Jug!" She shouted, startling the boy that was calmly sitting there.

"Geez, Ara. What the hell?!" He exclaimed angrily.

"I didn't know you were in here!" She shouted back with playful anger.