24

HEY HEY GUYS BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER, I'D JUST LIKE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IVE CHANGED THE FACECLAIM FOR ERIC MADDOX !! GO CHECK THE CAST LIST @ THE BEGINNING OF THE BOOK TO SEE WHO IT IS ! ;) (IT'S NO LONGER DACRE MONTGOMERY)

ALL THE LOVE xx

-k8

After school, all of Betty's friends and family gathered in Eversgreen Forest to search for Polly.

All Arabella could think about was staying away from Archie, who she knew was going to keep asking questions until he got the answer he wanted.

And she couldn't go to Eric after feeling guilty enough to vomit for what she did to him. It was wretched what she did with Archie and she never wanted to be one of those people. Yet, there she was.

Arabella needed to move her attention from the two boys that she was head over heels for, so she found her two best friends, who were walking side-by-side.

"Hey, guys," Arabella smiled awkwardly, joining Jughead and Betty on their search.

The two looked at the significantly shorter girl and Betty struggled at a smile.

"I hope you don't mind if I join," she said, knowing well that she was now third wheeling.

"It's fine," Betty said before returning her attention back to searching for Polly.

Arabella smiled, shoving her hands into her pockets to keep them from the cold.

The trio didn't really talk much due to Jughead and Betty actually searching for Polly, but Arabella knew well that Betty's sister would most likely not be in the middle of the damn forest still, considering that the girl broke out of the Sisters of Quiet Mercy last night.

"Are you completely sure she'd be here, Bet?" Arabella asked, wondering if her friend would actually think her sister's dumb enough to stay in a forest overnight in the cold. "I mean, can she seriously not be anywhere else?"

Betty looked at her friend and sighed. "If you have any ideas as to where'd she be, Bella, I'd love to hear them."

Betty's tone was sassy, and Arabella felt like she should have given her a pass on her mood because of what she was going through, but the young Queen responded before fully thinking it out.

"It's called 'knowing your sister', Betty. Where would she go to not die overnight in the freezing cold? Where would she go to have shelter? Where is somewhere she knows like the back of her hand? You really think Polly is stupid enough to be in a freaking forest that she barely even knew-?"

Jughead grabbed Arabella's wrist, signaling her to stop her ranting.

Arabella didn't exactly understand what she had said to Betty to make an unwanted tear roll down the blonde girl's cheek, but she automatically felt horrible.

It wasn't like Arabella to show sympathy or sorrow, so she replied bluntly, no matter how terrible it sounded or she felt.

"It's the truth, Bet. She's not here."

Arabella pulled her wrist from Jughead's grip and walked ahead of them, just wanting to be alone at this point. But some "her time" was the last thing she was going to get.