Prologue

(EDITED)

Prologue

 " OK that was the last of it " My mom cheered as she closed the back trunk of the 2000 Honda accord that she got for a reasonable price a year ago. The car makes squeaking noises but other than that it's a good car.

" Yay " I cheered along with my mother. I was happy to be leaving this place with its bad memories behind me. I wanted to start my life out fresh without the constant thinking of my father and my depression. 

California is going to be the best thing that happened to me and my other. I'm gonna make the best of it and I'm sure of that. 

My mom jumped into the drivers seat of the car shutting the door and putting on her seat belt, I mimiced her act. 

" Are you ready to go? " she questioned.

Was i ready to go? To leave all the terrible things behind and start my life over? She didnt have to ask my twice.

" Of Course "  I screamed with excitement causing my mother to laugh.

She started up the car and i turned on the radio turning the volume up as i sang along to Miley cyrus " Party in the USA ". I screwed down the window and stuck my head out looking at the apartment complex we were living behind. There was no way i could have seen it i had just looked through the back window. Out stuff completely covered it.

I waved goodbye at the building and then put my head back in the car smiling like an idiot. I was so ready for the new places and people i'll see.

I was happy for my new Beginning.