Why you mad?

I can't remember the last time I talked to Zendaya. I was pretty much just ignoring her. Her relationship with Jacob made me sad, because last week things were not really going well with me and jaden. I know me and zendaya only knew each other for like a month but It seemed like we connected, It felt like I had known her my whole life.

While siting in the front seat of my moms car, the sun beaming in my face but I didn't mind. I thought about how I was going to apologize to zendaya ,Hanna ,and Aria.

" What are you thinking about ? " My mom asked me breaking the silence. " Because you look very deep in thought" She said taking a glimpse over at me, but still driving.

" It's nothing mom " My voice said a little unclear, so I coughed to clear my throat.

"Well Okay then, We're here " She said when the car came to a stop.

I grabbed my bag from the back sit and straightened my Pink ruffled dress, jeans jacket, and my sandals. "Bye Mom" I said while coming out the car and she returned it.

I walked to the school doors slowly, I wasn't really feeling school this morning but maybe Jaden would brighten up my spirit. Just thinking about him put a smile on my face.

When I got through the doors I went straight to my locker, and put some books in and took some out. As I was about to close my locker, two hands were placed over my eyes. I smiled instantly knowing exactly whose hands they were.

" Jaden!! Move " I said in a laughy mood. The hands were removed and I hugged him and gave him a peck.

" So hows my beautiful girl doing? " He said putting his arm around my neck and we began walking to homeroom.

" Better.. Now that your here " I said smiling and looking up at him as he looked down on me.

We continued to walk to homeroom, we reached just in time because the bell had just rang. Everyone was talking as usual, I looked around but didn't see zendaya. Maybe she's just running a little late I thought to myself.

I looked across from me where jaden sat, the sun just beaming down on him he looked as if he was sparkling like Edward off twilight. He turned to me and caught me staring, I turned quick.

I saw him laughing in the corner of my eyes, " You were staring, Don't worry I always Stare at you " He said regretting it, he sounded like a stalker. " Yeah, Am a Stalker " He said laughing.

I couldn't help but laugh and stare at his laugh, He's To adorable.

-----

10 minutes into 1st period zendaya came to class. She looked sick. when she took her seat right in front of me she didn't make any eye contact with me.

When the math Sub turned to the board I tapped on zendaya. She didn't turn around the 1st time but she did the second.

" WHAT DO YOU WANT ?" she asked in a mad hush tone. I just sat back and looked in her eyes which seemed like they were going crazy. She turned back around when she noticed I dropped to my sad mood. What the hell is her problem? I asked to myself.

------

I was worried for zendaya, what was going on with her? I had tried to talk to aria and Hanna, they forgave me but when I tried asking about zendaya they shut me out.

At lunch time I saw Zendaya and the crew at their usual spot, I think she was crying on Jacob and he was comforting her. I was wondering if I should go over and I started to, Then me and Jacob caught me contact and he was shaking his head and mouthing ' It's not the best time ' . I quickly turned around and spotted Jaden.

" I think zendaya hates me " I said into jaden's chest as I hugged him. " She doesn't hate you, who can hate you?" He said knowing I would smile.

-----

" Okay class remember about mid terms next week Study hard because my Exam is gonna be hard " The teacher said before the bell rang.

the whole class literally ran out the class including me, It was the end of school. I blushed as jaden took my hand in the hallway and then kissed me there, my mother was right outside so she couldn't see that.

He walked me to my moms car, I knew he was scared. I opened the door " Hey mom" I shouted. " Hello Ms. McKenzie" Jaden said after me. " Hey" My mom said referring to him. " Well Bye " Jaden said nervously then left.

" Okay?.. " I said closing the door . " Mom you have am scared" I said laughing and looking at her. " How did I make him scared?" she said laughing too. " I have no idea" I said looking out the window.

----

When I reached home I took a half an hour bath then called up Jaden.

                                    Phone Call

Jay: Hello?

Me: Hello

Jay: Hello?...

Me: Hi.. *Laughs* Don't you have caller ID?

Jay: Um, Yeah... So What Up?

Me: I don't know, Am Thinking about calling zendaya

Jay: You should..

Me: Okay, I will.. Why Do you sound so dead?

Jay: *Laughs* I was sleeping.

Me: *Baby Voice* Oh I woke my baby? :\

Jay: No, I was Happy you called.

Me: Aw.. Any who, Why were you so nervous when you saw my mom today?

Jay: *High voice* What do you mean?

Me: I can hear in your voice you know what am talking bout.

Jay: Yeah, I have to go..-

Me:Don't hang up! Jaden.

Jay: Okay yes I was terribly scared, That was the first parent i've ever met in my years of dating.

Me: *Laughs* your just 13.

Jay : Yeah. *Laughs* I know... but I really have to go.

Me: Okay, Bye bye.

Jay: Bye.

                                Phone call

Zendaya: Okay, Erin am sorry for lashing out at you today in class,

Me: No am sorry, for being a sore loser *Laughs*

Z: *Laughs* Your apologie is accepted.

Me: Well Why were you mad and crying today?

Z: Okay let me explain everything to you, It all started a last week -

-----

What happened to zendaya? Find out next time :) . Hope you liked it.

This is the start of a drama.

My next story would be updated until this story is completed.

Follow Me @LoveYouJaden :)

-JadenOwns