Chapter Something :)

30th September 2011

    Science Class

"Okay Students Today Is The Moment Of Truth" Miss.Lots Shouted While Looking At All Of Project. I Looked At Viewed The Other Students Projects, They Looked Some What Good. Me && Jaden Had No Competition, Not Even By Zendaya, Aria, Or Hanna.

"I Will Give The Grade Of The Highest Students Project Their Names" She Shouted and Everybody Gasped. " The Highest Is A 99% By.......... Jaden && Erin" The Whole Class Clapped For Us As We Stood And Do Our Little Bows. (LOL)

"Good Job" She congratulated. Just Then The Bell Rang. The Whole Class Hurried Out The Class To Lunch.

Me and Jaden Walked To Lunch, He Held My Bag Which Was Soo Cute. (Imagine That! ) After We Got Our Lunch We Sat By Zendaya Who Was Laughing With A Her Now Boyfriend JACOB! They Looked Too Cute Together.

Aria && Hanna Now Dated Craig && Trey Too. 

Ray Was Now With China ( What A Small World ). I Wasnt Really Talking Too Him, I Dont Know Why.

As Me And Jaden Sat Down Zendaya and Prince Congratulated Us. We All Talked About The Halloween Dance That Was Coming Up.

"Erin, So What Are You Wearing To The Dance?" Zendaya Asked With Excitement In He Voice. " I Don't know If Am Coming NO ONE ASKED ME! I Said Looking At Jaden. " Okay, Okay Am Sorry Erin Would You Like To Go To The Dance With Me? He Asked With A Cute Smile. " Of Course" I Said Giving Jaden A Peck On The Lips.

"Jaden You Are WIPED!" Jacob Said Laughing In His Face. " Jakeyy, You Had To Ask Me Too !" Zendaya Said. Me and Jaden Laughed Until The Rest Of The Gang Came. 

We All Talked Untill The Bell Rang. My Classes Were Good and w/e.

****

After School.

"Well I Guess I Don't Have A Reason To Come over Anymore." I Said As Me And Jaden Walked Out The School Doors Holding Hands.

"Yep, Well I Guess I'll Call You Tonight" He Said Giving Me Kiss On The Cheek Then Leaving.

I walked over to my mom car who was waiting on me. I jumped into The Car.

"How Was School?" My Mom Asked. "It Was Okay, I Got 99% on The project" I Said Looking Out The Window.

I Had Completely Toned My Mom Out When I Saw Jaden Talking To Katy. Katy Hasn't Been To School For Two Weeks. Everybody Was Wondering What Had Happened To Her. 

Wait! Why Was He Talking To Her? They Looked Like They Were Rowing. I Don't Think It's Nothing I Trust Jaden. He Wouldn't Cheat. Right?

****

When I Got Home I Just Did Some Homework And Wait For Jadens Call. At 6:13 He Finally Called. 

He Sound Sad and Totally out Of It. When I Asked Him The Problem He Told Me Nothing. He Said He Wouldn't Be To School For The Rest Week, I Was Concerned But He Told Me Don't Worry About It. We Didnt Have Our Long Regular Conversation,  So I Went To Bed Early.

******  

 At School There Was Rumors That Katy Was Pregnant. Her "Suppose To Be Friends" Spread The Rumors. I Was a little shaken because yesterday I saw Her and Jaden Talking. Was He The Father? 0_0

14 year old preganant? The Press Would Have A Field Day About this. 

*****

Am Sorry This Chapter Is So Short Am Going To Post Sunday Or Sometime Next Week, That Would Be Alot Longer To Make Up For This Chapter.

I LOVE You Guyss :))

Read.Comment.Votee

Follow Me @LoveYouJaden

-JadenOwns