Carnival. :))

Hello Party People! Jaden Just came out with a New Song Flame , a remix to Justin's Boyfriend.  He said it was A present to JB. Sunday When he Came out with the song he tweeted us a picture of what he used to Make the song. I replied by saying "Lol @officialjaden has the microphone taped! Thats how Bosses work #FlameSwagg " . Then when I looked at my retweets Jaden was there he had RTed me. I was going CRAZY! Lol.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the hell" I said out loud in amazement as I looked out the Limo's window at this Hugh house. "What ?" Zendaya looked at me scared. " Nothing. Your house is so big" I responed. " *Laughs* Thanks" She smirked.

As we both entered the house my eyes were popping out my head. Her house was so clean and smelted like roses. I could see my reflection in the floor tiles.

Zendaya headed up the long stairs and I followed. there was a long hallway that had like 20 doors brancing off from it. she went into a Purple door that had Z E N D A Y A on it in big pink letters.

We entered her room she had everything pink and purple. she rested her bag on her bed and dropped down in it. " Cool room, it's so big do you get lost in here?" I said " Thanks,*Laughs* No" she replied.

"So wheres you closet" I asked. "over there" She pointed to a simple purple door . I walked over dropping my bag next to her bed. when i opened the door i was amazed with all the clothes she had. I walked through her walked in closet, everything was arranged properly.

OMG!  said as zendya ran in her closet to me. " What?" She asked . "You have the new bags from Fendi && Chanel" I said screaming. " Yeah I got those For my last birthday in March" She said. " but this just came out like 2 weeks ago" I replied . " Yea My moms friends with those designers" She said calmly. " OMG thats amazing!" I screamed. "Yea" *Laughs*.

Just then Hannah & Aria came bursting in her room. "It's PARTY TIME" Hannah shouted while jumping on the bed. Me and Zendaya came running out the closet laughing at what hannah had said.

"It's 5:14 you know" Aria said snapping us out of our laughter. We all looked at eachother then againg bursting into laughter. "Am hungry" Hannah said , " We wil eat at the carnival now lets go" I replied.

After We all Bathe we went to fixed our hair, Makeup and then get dress. 

Snow White (Aria , Lol I call her that because her skin is pale and her hair is Jet Black) fixed her hair into a High pony tail. She Applied a Bright Red Lipstick to her lips and then she put on some blush.

Aria Wore a:

A purple Crop Tee That had B A D on it

Black Fitted Skirt

Black Low leather Booties

Hannah Wore her Hair hanging and wore some lipgloss and eyeliner.

Hannah wore a :

Short black and white one shoulder dress

Black leather jacket

Black flats

Zendaya was wearing Face powder and lipgloss. Her hair was fixed in a messy bun.

Zendaya wore a:

A no strap Demin Dress

White Sandal