Our Ride Home

Hello my beautiful readers. :))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katy's pov

Am driving home from school when I realized I that this was the day of the month that I would actually see my parents and have dinner with them.

Me: Driver... Where are me && my parents eating to night? smiling

Driver: Miss. Katy   sorry to tell you bet your parents wont be joining you for dinner... they went on a business trip.

Me:....... smile dropped They went away and didn't tell me? My eyes began to tear up.

Driver: Yes.. Miss Katy I am sorry.

The rest of the 15 minute drive was quiet as I cried softly to myself. How could my parents do this to me? I don't care if they have to manage their stupid stores. Why the hell did they have to own Olive Gardens? (lol) So i'll be in our big house with my maid,butler,chef,2 dogs, 3 cats, 1 horse, 2 pony's, and my 4 fish.

Yes my parents bought all these animals for me so I would not be along since am the only child && their never home. Jaden would be the only thing that I would want and all he wants is that Erin girl, I thinks he hates me now for doing that to her in Maths class. I hate my life , I thought to myself.

I reached Home

Meanwhile Erin's Pov

I got into my moms car not caring what had happened in Maths class. I thought my mom I almost got into a fight with a girl for calling her a Hoe. My mom was shocked.

Mom: So why didn't you beat her ass?

Erin: :OO Mom! Your suppose to be encouraging me from not fighting!

Mom: Okay am sorry, You need to focus on you school work and try to be her friend.

Erin: Mom, Shes crazy! she thinks jaden likes her but he doesn't!

Mom: Whose Jaden?

Erin: This boy who likes me && he kinda the boy whose my science partner so he's

Mom: No.. Not my employers son.

Erin: Yes.

Mom: Please leave him alone.

Erin: Okay mom am trying.... && Ive got new friends Zendaya and two other girls who names I cant remember but their great!

Mom: laughs Okay.. so you say.

Erin: Oh yea && mom we need to start talking about my Sweet 14 Bash.. When I get friends

We both laugh

Mom: Okay

We reach Home.

Jadens Pov

I get into the car that is sent to pick me up everyday. I was meant to go to basketball practice but I couldn't make it because I needed to clear my mind.

I could see me and Erin being together for the rest of our lifes. I think we should just take it slow because i really like her && that kiss was just amazing I felt the sparks. It was like a breathe of fresh air. (LOL) Katy a good girl but not my type, shes trying to hard and is easy to get. While Erin is playing hard to get but i can tell I have her right under my me. My thoughts stopped when we stopped at my sister willows school to pick her up.

Willow gets in the car.

Willow: Hey bro

Me: Hey sis

Willow: How was your school

Me: Great just great. thinking about that kiss. You?

Willow: Okay....

Then she started talking all I could hear was blah blah blah because I tuned her out. 5 minutes later we were home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it.

@JCSSmitheys - Thanks for all you support

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Follow Her

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Follow Me @LoveYouJaden

-

-

-

-

-

-

- Jadenowns